Some really important news

skunkboy

From
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
great look

great look

Freddy,

I'd like to make a suggestion, if I might be so bold.

IF you have enough hair, you should adopt the 'perm' look:D . I think that would be a great look for you. Now I'm only judging from pic's I've seen of you since we have never met, but it would be interesting to see:rolleyes: .

Maybe someone out there has one of those photo shop thingy's and could try out some different 'do's' on you so we could all see:eek: ;) .

I'm thinking this could be a really cool thread.

Good luck to you Freddy...:cool:

Ken

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
fred bentivegna said:
While you birds are pontificating on rules and venues, some really important stuff has come up, ie., the youthenizing of me, the Beard.

Http://www.pooltipjar.com/2009/02/freddy-the-beard/

Eat your hearts out.

the Beard

Now I know why you dodged me at the Derby-You were getting your new hair color put in, so i'll let it slide this time. But NEXT time-come to play, It would look bad on your illustrious resume of 40 years of fearlessly playing the worlds best, to have a asteric (*) next to "Fatboy" as the only guy you dodged. :p ;)

Just kidding of course!!! in all seriousness my back went out in the plane to the Derby worse than it has in 6 months and I was in no shape to play, I did one night-it wasnt good or fun, just expensive. I dodged you-truth be told, but I like to bust balls.

respectfully,

Fatboy

BTW I decided banks is the best game, I like it more then 1P to play, for me. I like 1P but I think banks is a better game for me-it feels easier to me. 20 soething years of rotation games I'm board so now its banks and 1P.

Deeman

Verified Member
Fatboy...a little early for the spread?

Fatboy...a little early for the spread?

It seems a bit early, even for you, to be laying the spread down a full year in advance of next year's Derby!

:)

DeeMan

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Mine too

Mine too

Fatboy said:
Now I know why you dodged me at the Derby-You were getting your new hair color put in, so i'll let it slide this time. But NEXT time-come to play, It would look bad on your illustrious resume of 40 years of fearlessly playing the worlds best, to have a asteric (*) next to "Fatboy" as the only guy you dodged. :p ;)

Just kidding of course!!! in all seriousness my back went out in the plane to the Derby worse than it has in 6 months and I was in no shape to play, I did one night-it wasnt good or fun, just expensive. I dodged you-truth be told, but I like to bust balls.

respectfully,

Fatboy

BTW I decided banks is the best game, I like it more then 1P to play, for me. I like 1P but I think banks is a better game for me-it feels easier to me. 20 soething years of rotation games I'm board so now its banks and 1P.

Unbelievably Eric,
My back was out for the first 5 days also. All that walking knocked it out the first day. That night 2 guys had to lift me by my feet and slide me into bed. I went down to the pool and hot tub every day and I finally got back to "normal?" I'll getcha, dont worry. Maybe when I visit my old pal Artie out there in Vegas I'll come lookin for you.

the Beard