Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > Tom Wirth
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Tom Wirth and sappo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Tom Wirth
    07-08-2015 08:03 AM
    Tom Wirth
    Thanks for informing me of this Keith. These mailing issues are new to me and I didn't anticipate problems of this kind. I will be taking some measures to correct this problem. I'm sorry your copy did not come to you pristine. I'm sure you know, I do want every ones copy to arrive as perfect as possible.

Tom
  2. sappo
    07-08-2015 01:23 AM
    sappo
    Tom I received the book today. I want you to know the envelope you sent it in came rather roughed up. the cover of the book has a small crease across it. Im telling you this because I think you should add some support to your packaging for future deliveries. Im looking forward to reading and digesting it. thanks keith
  3. Tom Wirth
    11-03-2014 11:04 AM
    Tom Wirth
    Hi Keith, How's it going? Thanks for the interest. The book is nearly completed and is currently with the editor. Once I get it back I intend to add one more section. That being a chapter detailing a few strategic blunders by top players. It should be a very interesting topic.

I'm not certain about the DCC this coming year. I hate the cold! Last year left me wishing I hadn't gone. I was longing for this warm sub tropic weather.

I'll keep everyone up to date about the book there is a great deal of good information in it and I use what I think is a novel approach to thinking about the game.

Tom
  4. sappo
    11-02-2014 08:57 PM
    sappo
    hi tom, this is keith stanton we met at las vegas when you played. i was wondering how your one pocket book is coming. I'm really looking forward to hearing some of your thoughts on the game. let me know. thanks