Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > LSJohn
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between LSJohn and sappo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. sappo
    05-25-2019 08:41 AM
    sappo
    Hey buddy, its my turn to send you some $$$$. I can pay you either by check or PayPal. Just send me your info and Ill get it out to you. Hope you are having a ball at the tournament. Keith/Sappo
  2. LSJohn
    05-02-2019 10:36 PM
    LSJohn
    I prefer the "Private Message" way to communicate since anyone can read what's posted here. I rarely say anything I'd need to be confidential anyway, but once in a while.... :>)

I didn't try to figure the various actual outcome of those 5 bets, but at a glance it looked as good to me as it did to Miller. Good eye. Thanks for the friend request. I'm always interested in what you have to say
  3. sappo
    05-02-2019 09:04 PM
    sappo
    John, I didn't want kill any of your action or embarrass anyone so Im writing it here BUT Millers bet is a little questionable. if 3 of his 5 players win he loses money. I think that falls into the negative EV category. Good luck with your action and thanks for putting it out there. Keith/Sappo