Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > sappo
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between sappo and wincardona
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. wincardona
    08-12-2018 01:28 AM
    wincardona
    The reason it took so long Keith I was in Seattle and waited to I got back to send the money. If you want to frame it and tell people you beat me in a game of one pocket it would be very believable, I haven't beaten anyone in quite some time.lol
  2. sappo
    08-09-2018 05:54 PM
    sappo
    Bill, now i feel like an idiot, mailman just delivered the check. i may just frame it and hang it on the wall and tell everyone i beat you in a game of one pocket. thanks keith
  3. sappo
    08-09-2018 01:41 PM
    sappo
    Hi Bill, i assume something got crossed up, for the payment on the alex-justine bet. i PM'd you first with my PayPal address and then sent a 2nd with my home address. if you need to speak to me im at 520 544 2764. thanks keith stanton/sappo
  4. wincardona
    07-07-2015 01:29 AM
    wincardona
    Keith, Danny is a very aggressive player with a very interesting imagination. He strikes balls really well and has a super stroke. Yes he's been guilty of playing too close to the edge, however, he wins a lot of games with his pressure game. He constantly applies pressure with his shot selections and you better be able to come with some shots to either beat him or stay with him. He is getting better with his decision making and understands that he has given too many games away because of his over aggressiveness. I believe he's a better player than Justin Hall because he pockets balls much better. Plus he handles the cue ball very well.
    Thanks for the acknowledgement. Billy I.
  5. sappo
    07-06-2015 07:23 PM
    sappo
    Hey Bill, I just wanted to say you were right about Danny Smith's ability. After watching his play in NJ, I now have to agree with you that he has what it takes. Good call. Keith