Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > Island Drive
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Island Drive and wincardona
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Island Drive
    12-22-2015 04:25 PM
    Island Drive
    Bill, I'm gonna be passin' thru Dallas as I head south towards Naples FL to visit some old college buddies. Looking for a suggestion of a room, non smoking and a safe hotel close by as I plan on doing a layover. If ya can help it's appreciated. Hopefully I'll leave tomorrow. If ya wanna get together let me know.
  2. Island Drive
    10-05-2014 10:38 AM
    Island Drive
    Mornin', hope this text finds you doing well. DCC 2015....are you going to work the booth during the ring game production?? If so I'd like to bring in another type of booth event and work with ya. I'm going to call Greg S. soon, I've created a league type pro Bar Table Ring Game format (6ball), that would be Fun and get the Great Bar Table players to put in'....with each session taking approx. 1.5-2 hours with two winners. Min 5 in a player group Max 8. If it was 3K a man, 1st player in an 8 player group would win $20 K second $4K. Or do a smaller one $1K X 8 players and pay $7K 1st out and $1K for second player out.
  3. wincardona
    12-06-2011 10:44 PM
    wincardona
    In case you haven't voted for the one pocket hall of fame please consider Dick Morran. Thanks, Bill Incardona