Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > NH Steve
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between NH Steve and Knuckles54
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Knuckles54
    02-13-2018 11:37 PM
    Knuckles54
    Steve I was looking forward to playing in the next OP.org tournament and poster says members only? But I read a post saying verified members only? Not sure if it’s something I can make plans for or not? Chris was talking about verifying one is a real person, I have taken the time and effort to introduce myself to a couple of .org members in person on their home turf. One is Sacromento and the other in Chicago. What’s your thoughts, mitch
  2. Knuckles54
    11-05-2017 03:56 PM
    Knuckles54
    I understand commentary issues feelings with Box but once again you trumped with the singleness of purpose.... the game of OnePocket. And Box knows the game very well. Thanks Steve. I am limited to OnePocket places to play so I am creating something at home. Found a Gold Crown making a man cave. I’m serious about the game, been paying by my dues. Looking forward to meeting some of you on the road. Thanks for your purpose mitch