Bank tournament Metropolis, Il.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
The winner ended up getting barred from the last two area tournaments he was allowed to play in for sharking/ poor sportsmanship/ disruptive behavior which continued even after he was warned. As tournament director he's lucky I didnt also forfiet him out entirely.
I ended up getting third losing my last two matches hill/ hill and on 4 both matches. Wayne Jenkins second. It was nice to see quite a few of my oldest area friends and old school bankers there supporting this tournament. I think it will continue to get better now.
It's a shame the winners behavior continues to deteriorate and it's very frustrating. But at some point when locals refuse to play with him you have to join everybody else and refuse to allow him to play.

Kybanks

Verified Member
If you let me know a couple of weeks in advance, I would love to play in one.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
If you let me know a couple of weeks in advance, I would love to play in one.

Every third Saturday of the month. One pocket is the first Saturday of the month. PM me your name and phone number and I'll text you if you like. We have a 16 player limit. Thanks for your interest. John

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Bank game

Bank game

Good size room for this area. No Smoking, Grill with reasonable price food, legal slots on premise. Short rack DCC rules. Races 3/3 16 player limit, gold crown tables. Third Saturday of the month, starts at 1:00 sharp

One pocket every 1st Saturday 1:00 pm

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
3-16-19 bank tournament

3-16-19 bank tournament

This Saturday March 19th short rack bank tournament, Sullys Billiards, Metropolis, il. 1:00 sharp.