Twist Cross Corner OP Bank!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitey what
    you have demonstrated twice now if you need that downward stroke With some masse to get the cueball to duck into the rail quicker
    To beat the kiss
    The left hand English is what helps give right hand English to the object ball so that it can twist a little more

Comment

Originally posted by lll View Post
      Whitey what
      you have demonstrated twice now if you need that downward stroke With some masse to get the cueball to duck into the rail quicker
      To beat the kiss
      The left hand English is what helps give right hand English to the object ball so that it can twist a little more
      I would not characterize as being a masse' for the cue is not elevated enough for that characterization.
      But when you are absolutely straight aligned with the ob then coming down on the cb with reverse does it. When you have a cut or even a slight cut, as with Eddie Taylor's example then center below or center ball is recommended, and a half a tip of reverse can be used.
      Look at the angle of the cue on the last video, now if I was to level that out a bit then one would expect the cb would go more forward, but the kiss would become closer, and probably would not get as much twist. Whitey
      Last edited by Dennis "Whitey" Young; 11-01-2019, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Whity, Howdy;

To many to remember, so I made some diagrams to take with me. Made notes
        so I can get angles and set ups correct. Also, where you are hitting the CB and
        aim points.
        Your "Relaxed Speed" looks like about 2 - 4 inches of travel to the CB, so short
        and almost firm (good for the shots, not the bedroom ).
        Also got the Long Rail shot written down as well.

I'll get back with ya on these.

hank
        Last edited by hankh; 11-01-2019, 11:39 PM.
        Striving for a less complicated life since 1949 ...

Comment

Working...
        X