Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brumback/pinegar

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • brumback/pinegar

    i never saw "the wedge" being played in bank pool
    this was the layout after several safeties
    its johns shot he leads 2-0
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bp1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	402592

  • #2
    Originally posted by lll
    i never saw "the wedge" being played in bank pool
    this was the layout after several safeties
    its johns shot he leads 2-0
    [ATTACH]3754[/ATTACH]
    Yeah,I got that wedge move from my little buddy,Nick Varner.Doesn't happen often though.
    I remember what I did but I'm not telling,haha.Would ya shoot or duck,that's the question.Tough match,I'll tell ya.John B.
    Click here to order the DVD
    Click here to order JB shirts

    Comment


    • #3
      If I can pass the 8 ball I'm shooting this guy. I'm nor a squeezer.
      Rod.

      [ATTACH]Clipboard01.jpg[/ATTACH]
      Attached Files
      Rod.

      Rodney Stephens.
      (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by androd
        If I can pass the 8 ball I'm shooting this guy. I'm nor a squeezer.
        Rod.

        [ATTACH]Clipboard01.jpg[/ATTACH]
        I might have shot that too,but It looked like It was on the kiss to me.I did get tired of buntin and went all out and fired away and played shape too.lol John B.
        Click here to order the DVD
        Click here to order JB shirts

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by John Brumback
          I might have shot that too,but It looked like It was on the kiss to me.
          Yes, you're correct it's close. probably to close to shoot and leave the CB among'em if you do kiss,
          Rod.
          PS. I'd probably not kiss it.
          Rod.

          Rodney Stephens.
          (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by John Brumback
            I might have shot that too,but It looked like It was on the kiss to me.I did get tired of buntin and went all out and fired away and played shape too.lol John B.
            With that clue, I'm thinking maybe you pinched this -- hit real firm with a touch of right english:
            Attached Files
            "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
            -- Strawberry Brooks

            Comment


            • #7
              cross and safe

              With a 2 zip lead in balls I would cross the six ball with low ball, no english and bank it straight back, pulling the cue ball over to the left long rail and relative safety.

              Beard
              Last edited by fred bentivegna; 08-30-2011, 10:04 AM.
              New stuff on my site. 100s of pgs. of pool goodness
              www.bankingwiththebeard.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NH Steve
                With that clue, I'm thinking maybe you pinched this -- hit real firm with a touch of right english:
                Ding Ding,You win a free cigar! LOL Hey Larry,Where'd ya go? Well anyway,yes I shot the 6 In straight back and stuck there for the 8
                cross corner or cross side.(I think cross corner)I didn't have to cross the 6... Like Steve
                said..center cball with a hair of right,just a hair.John B.
                Click here to order the DVD
                Click here to order JB shirts

                Comment


                • #9
                  john i didnt have to say much
                  you were doing a fine job on your own without my help
                  but yes you did shoot it like steve said like this and proceeded to run out
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	bp2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	383484

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    8 cross corner then the 2

                    i really wanted to show this thread since i dont warch or play much banks to show the wedge
                    i was surprised to watch "the wedge" take shape as you guys traded safeties


                    we all know you can make some terrific banks
                    ill be posting some more scenes later

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by lll
                      8 cross corner then the 2

                      i really wanted to show this thread since i dont warch or play much banks to show the wedge
                      i was surprised to watch "the wedge" take shape as you guys traded safeties


                      we all know you can make some terrific banks
                      ill be posting some more scenes later
                      Hey Larry,that was kinda weired,how that happened.That Jon P. shoots so straight that I was scared to leave him anything.He can and will fire staright backs In real good.And he's not scared to shoot at em.I was playing about as tight as I ever had,In that match.Come to think of It,Larry that's the biggest or worst wedge (however you want to look at It)haha that I have ever had come up In a game of bankpool(short or full rack).But as soon as one poked his nose out I was ready fire too.I have alot of confidence on a straight back like that one for some reason.The TV table plays extra good down there also.
                      Thanks .John B.
                      Click here to order the DVD
                      Click here to order JB shirts

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by androd
                        Yes, you're correct it's close. probably to close to shoot and leave the CB among'em if you do kiss,
                        Rod.
                        PS. I'd probably not kiss it.
                        Maybe you are right.Maybe it had room and I just didn't look at that enough.
                        You are saying that you think you could have crossed It and not got the kiss?
                        You think the cball would have had time for the 2 to go over It? Is that what your trying to tell us? Or that you would just make darn sure you wouldn't kiss It? "I'd probably not kiss It"hmmmm, confusing yet Interesting.LOL
                        John B.
                        Click here to order the DVD
                        Click here to order JB shirts

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I would have used this opportunity to make him wet his pants with this shot. Dick around with bunting the balls too long makes John a dull boy

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	bp2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	383488

                          j/k... I would have shot John's shot

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CaliRed
                            I would have used this opportunity to make him wet his pants with this shot. Dick around with bunting the balls too long makes John a dull boy

                            [ATTACH]3770[/ATTACH]

                            j/k... I would have shot John's shot
                            Do you ever pick your own shot? Just wondering big buddy.John B.
                            Ps: I thought about that 8.... JK
                            Speakin of that 8ball shot...I call that twisting the ball.It's weired
                            to much english and It won't take.It's really a center ball hit,uhh Red?
                            Are U making that now?That's a heck of a hit, If you are.
                            Click here to order the DVD
                            Click here to order JB shirts

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by lll
                              i never saw "the wedge" being played in bank pool
                              this was the layout after several safeties
                              its johns shot he leads 2-0
                              The only right shot for the cash is to play safe from here:

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	CBD's Safety.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	383490

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X