Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brumback/pnegar game 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • brumback/pnegar game 3

    Its 1/1 In Games And Pinegars Shot
    [ATTACH]3800[/ATTACH]

  • #2
    7 back

    Pel
    ..........
    I shoot pool like I make love - I'm not very good but do have a lot of fun trying.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'd fire this in and stun follow it to the rail. Might only leave a cross side, but hey there's lots of balls on the table
      Click image for larger version

Name:	pinnegarbrumbackmyshot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	383512

      Comment


      • #4
        Cali,

        How y'all draw them there lines on the table. Dumb bird can't figure it out.

        Pel
        ..........
        I shoot pool like I make love - I'm not very good but do have a lot of fun trying.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pelican
          Cali,

          How y'all draw them there lines on the table. Dumb bird can't figure it out.

          Pel
          Pel
          calired (greg) has a tutorial on greenshot the program that lets us capture the layouts to post them and then edit the picture with lines ,captions etc
          see if the stuff on this thread is helpful
          http://onepocket.org/forum/showthrea...ight=greenshot

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by lll
            Its 1/1 In Games And Pinegars Shot
            [ATTACH]3800[/ATTACH]
            I'd come off the 9 and go back down table.
            I've seen it go on like this for months.........then get worse!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by lll
              Its 1/1 In Games And Pinegars Shot
              [ATTACH]3800[/ATTACH]
              He better fire at that straight back cause I don't like his chances of out moving that ole guy he's playing. haha.I can't really say what I would do with this,unless I was standing there.If I make that red ball I might get a bunch but If I miss,yuck.I would probably thin off something and be real careful not to scratch and come all the way back down.John B.
              Click here to order the DVD
              Click here to order JB shirts

              Comment


              • #8
                well he went for it and missed
                Click image for larger version

Name:	bp2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	383514

                Comment


                • #9
                  left john like this
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	bp3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	383515

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by lll
                    Pel
                    calired (greg) has a tutorial on greenshot the program that lets us capture the layouts to post them and then edit the picture with lines ,captions etc
                    see if the stuff on this thread is helpful
                    http://onepocket.org/forum/showthrea...ight=greenshot
                    Thanks III. Don't know if I am 'puter litterate enough to figure it out but I'll study on it some.

                    Later, Pel
                    ..........
                    I shoot pool like I make love - I'm not very good but do have a lot of fun trying.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Pelican
                      Thanks III. Don't know if I am 'puter litterate enough to figure it out but I'll study on it some.

                      Later, Pel
                      Pelican,

                      SJD did it, albeit with me holding his hand on the phone, so you can definitely do it.

                      Dennis

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cowboy Dennis
                        Pelican,

                        SJD did it, albeit with me holding his hand on the phone, so you can definitely do it.

                        Dennis
                        Yeah Pel,If that ole guy can do It... anyboby can.
                        Ps: Dennis sent me the stuff.... but I'm just to busy this time of year.
                        I could do It...really I could.John B.
                        Click here to order the DVD
                        Click here to order JB shirts

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X