A Funny Thing Happened...

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Sir! If you don't show some pics you will be put on death row!:sorry :p
John B.

Wait a minute. Wait just a damn minute. I think he might just have a hidden agenda. I don't know what it is, but he might still have one. Maybe we should discuss this thing some more. And then we can determine what to do with that desperado from South Dakota. I thought an agenda was like a schedule or some list of stuff to do. Like sometimes I will go to a county council meeting and the chairperson will say can we come to order? We have so much on the agenda including two open public hearings on the second reading of the proposed zoning changes and the so and so connector road. So I'm not really sure what an agenda is, but by golly he might still have one. Anyway I'm going to look at girls. Is it ok if you look at a girl that is 17 in a bathing suit. What if it's a thong? Should you go to jail if she is big and fat or only if she is fine. What if she appears to be like 25 from the back and you look too long and oops, you find out she is 17, but she has her two kids with her and you thought she was a little older. Should you be put to death for that or just go to jail for a few years? I want to know these things so I can be more PC up in this mlphkkr...

Well, at least I've finally found out what JB stands for:):p:D

JB & JB.jpg

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
So you think Shane should have called it on himself? :rolleyes::D

Something Cowboy Dennis has adamantly said he would never do on himself. But if someone else does it, they are a cheater. People have brain farts, that's why you see players shoot for the wrong pocket in one hole and then get ready to shoot again. Cheating, not hardly, stupid yes.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Something Cowboy Dennis has adamantly said he would never do on himself. But if someone else does it, they are a cheater. People have brain farts, that's why you see players shoot for the wrong pocket in one hole and then get ready to shoot again. Cheating, not hardly, stupid yes.

Please show a little class and "quote" and "post" anywhere where I have ever said anything like that. Otherwise you are just a drugged out imbecile.

Dennis

TomRoden

Verified Member
its on youtube

its on youtube

I saw it on YouTube. I can't say what SVB was thinking, but it looked like he took credit for a bad shot.