• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy Dennis View Post
    A 12 lb. fish with a 6 lb. line?. Are you from Chicago

That's the life John.

Dennis
    NO, Bar Rag Breath,....If John were from Chicago, it would have been "a 600 lb. catfish, on a 12 lb. line..

Comment

At the D.C.C. Bank Finals (2nd finals), game 2, SVB was left this position by Johnny Morra and he needed one ball. I didn't see him call a pocket but he fired the two-railer in with speed and everyone applauded so I figured he had called it two-rails and I missed it.

He shook his head a little and took the 3 out of the pocket and looked like he was going to spot it up. Then it looked like he had an epiphany as he got near the footrail. He picked up the 6 & the cueball, or at least the 6 (as best as I can remember) and acted like he had played the 3 ball two-rails and thus won the game. The TD brought over the other balls and SVB started to rack for the next game.

Johnny Morra finally inquired as to which pocket Shane had called for the 3 as he apparently didn't know. The TD got involved now and the three of them talked for a couple of minutes. It was finally decided that SVB had called the 3 ball four-rails. Morra was awarded the game since SVB had disturbed the balls on the table.

Did anyone see this happen? It seems a clear case of cheating to me but why would SVB do that in front of an audience, cameras and a TD? The audience didn't know anything since they applauded when he made the 3. I must be missing something here but I don't know what.

[ATTACH]6037[/ATTACH]
      This is the original thread I started after watching the Morra/SVB match live on PPV. I made it at 12:21 a.m. on Jan. 24 of this year. Anyone can see I did not have an agenda here, I thought something may have happened that I did not know about. I thought at first it was cheating but I really couldn't believe that SVB would do that on-camera so I asked in this thread if anyone else had seen it or had an explanation for it. That's the genesis of my interest in this match.

Understand this: If SVB had spotted the 3 ball after making it in the wrong pocket this thread would not have been posted by me.

Dennis
      Attached Files

Comment

This is the original thread I started after watching the Morra/SVB match live on PPV. I made it at 12:21 a.m. on Jan. 24 of this year. Anyone can see I did not have an agenda here, I thought something may have happened that I did not know about. I thought at first it was cheating but I really couldn't believe that SVB would do that on-camera so I asked in this thread if anyone else had seen it or had an explanation for it. That's the genesis of my interest in this match.

Understand this: If SVB had spotted the 3 ball after making it in the wrong pocket this thread would not have been posted by me.

Dennis
        Sir..you have been cleared of any wrong doing.Tap tap.This case is closed.Next.John B.
        Click here to order the DVD
        Click here to order JB shirts

Comment

Originally posted by John Brumback View Post
          Sir..you have been cleared of any wrong doing.Tap tap.This case is closed.Next.John B.
          Wait a minute. Wait just a damn minute. I think he might just have a hidden agenda. I don't know what it is, but he might still have one. Maybe we should discuss this thing some more. And then we can determine what to do with that desperado from South Dakota. I thought an agenda was like a schedule or some list of stuff to do. Like sometimes I will go to a county council meeting and the chairperson will say can we come to order? We have so much on the agenda including two open public hearings on the second reading of the proposed zoning changes and the so and so connector road. So I'm not really sure what an agenda is, but by golly he might still have one. Anyway I'm going to look at girls. Is it ok if you look at a girl that is 17 in a bathing suit. What if it's a thong? Should you go to jail if she is big and fat or only if she is fine. What if she appears to be like 25 from the back and you look too long and oops, you find out she is 17, but she has her two kids with her and you thought she was a little older. Should you be put to death for that or just go to jail for a few years? I want to know these things so I can be more PC up in this mlphkkr...
          "Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
            Wait a minute. Wait just a damn minute. I think he might just have a hidden agenda. I don't know what it is, but he might still have one. Maybe we should discuss this thing some more. And then we can determine what to do with that desperado from South Dakota. I thought an agenda was like a schedule or some list of stuff to do. Like sometimes I will go to a county council meeting and the chairperson will say can we come to order? We have so much on the agenda including two open public hearings on the second reading of the proposed zoning changes and the so and so connector road. So I'm not really sure what an agenda is, but by golly he might still have one. Anyway I'm going to look at girls. Is it ok if you look at a girl that is 17 in a bathing suit. What if it's a thong? Should you go to jail if she is big and fat or only if she is fine. What if she appears to be like 25 from the back and you look too long and oops, you find out she is 17, but she has her two kids with her and you thought she was a little older. Should you be put to death for that or just go to jail for a few years? I want to know these things so I can be more PC up in this mlphkkr...
            Sir! If you don't show some pics you will be put on death row!
            John B.

Comment

John B.
              Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
              Well, at least I've finally found out what JB stands for

Click image for larger version

Name:	JB & JB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	385617

Comment

John B.
                Well, at least I've finally found out what JB stands for

[ATTACH]6038[/ATTACH]
                ok you got what you asked for(pics)....(thanks dennis for your research...0
                NOW WHAT ?????..................

Comment

Originally posted by lll View Post
                  ok you got what you asked for(pics)....(thanks dennis for your research...0
                  NOW WHAT ?????..................
                  Your welcome Larry.Do i move good or what? John B.

Comment

Your welcome Larry.Do i move good or what? John B.
                    Dear Jughead,

He didn't thank you, he thanked me you imbecile.

RBL

Comment

Originally posted by Cary View Post
                      So you think Shane should have called it on himself?
                      Something Cowboy Dennis has adamantly said he would never do on himself. But if someone else does it, they are a cheater. People have brain farts, that's why you see players shoot for the wrong pocket in one hole and then get ready to shoot again. Cheating, not hardly, stupid yes.
                      Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
                        Something Cowboy Dennis has adamantly said he would never do on himself. But if someone else does it, they are a cheater. People have brain farts, that's why you see players shoot for the wrong pocket in one hole and then get ready to shoot again. Cheating, not hardly, stupid yes.
                        Please show a little class and "quote" and "post" anywhere where I have ever said anything like that. Otherwise you are just a drugged out imbecile.

Dennis

Comment

its on youtube

I saw it on YouTube. I can't say what SVB was thinking, but it looked like he took credit for a bad shot.

Comment

Originally posted by TomRoden View Post
                            I saw it on YouTube. I can't say what SVB was thinking, but it looked like he took credit for a bad shot.
                            He thought "Oh well maybe nobody noticed"
                            Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
                            (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Working...
                            X