Top 10 bank pool players in the U.S.?

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Actually, its only the 2nd or 3rd..2nd or 3rd thousand. "Methinks he doth protest too much.....but who's counting...?EXCEPT YOU ! :p :p
Why should the ramblings of a senile old man bother you so much ? I sometimes let YOU rant and rave, for DAY'S..don't I ?..:rolleyes:
quote=SJDinPHX

Excuse me. Ahem. I believe that that the title of counting meaningless things and keeping track like an old biddy, falls unchallenged, to your picky little ass.

Beard

Last edited:

Warren

Verified Member
From
Midway, KY
I can see why very few people come to this forum and stay. You guys never stay on topic about anything.

This thread WAS about:

WHO DO YOU THINK ARE THE TOP TEN BANKPOOL PLAYERS?

Nice and simple... and a good answer was given, and you guys were ask to expand on that subject, like put them in order or add you best pics. Real simple!!!!

NOT, Who's Dick is longer or who has the longest nut sack or who's going to be remembered or who will live longer. Jesus, you guys please stay on topic. :frus:mad:

It sure sounds like a bunch of old women on here to me, when I read a thread like this. With a great subject, then to read 3 pages of shit with brain dead old women talking about everything but the main topic.
Makes you understand why pool players are given the bad image, by some folks.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I can see why very few people come to this forum and stay. You guys never stay on topic about anything.

This thread WAS about:

Nice and simple... and a good answer was given, and you guys were ask to expand on that subject, like put them in order or add you best pics. Real simple!!!!

NOT, Who's Dick is longer or who has the longest nut sack or who's going to be remembered or who will live longer. Jesus, you guys please stay on topic. :frus:mad:

It sure sounds like a bunch of old women on here to me, when I read a thread like this. With a great subject, then to read 3 pages of shit with brain dead old women talking about everything but the main topic.
Makes you understand why pool players are given the bad image, by some folks.

Warren
You make some very good points.
You're a bank player.
Why don't you post your list and maybe get the thread back on track.

Actually your post sounds a lot like what you're complaining about.
You don't want to be one of the old women.

John Brumback is a fine hero.
He thinks I'm a sucker or fool or some such because I've always bet my own. He may not realize, not everyone plays well enough to get staked.
Some who do never cared to split their winnings or stick someone with their loss.
Rod.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
List

List

rod I like the way you think about this...

List of bankers that I know of...

1. Brumback
2. Justin Cone
3. Luat
4. Piggy
5. Alex P.
6. Truman H.
7. Freddy B.

Thats the only ones I have seen in person...

B.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

This thread WAS about:

It sure sounds like a bunch of old women on here to me, when I read a thread like this. With a great subjectReal f@@king GREAT SUBJECT...another top 10 list...WooHoo, then to read 3 pages of shit with brain dead old women talking about everything but the main topic.
Makes you understand why pool players are given the bad image, by some folksYeah, it couldn't have anything to do with most of them being unemployed, dumping pieces of crap..

Whatever you do please don't go away before making your 20th post, I'm sure it's gonna be a top-tenner.

Nobody in 48 states even knows there are 10 top bankers.

Dennis

John Brumback

Verified Member
Warren
You make some very good points.
You're a bank player.
Why don't you post your list and maybe get the thread back on track.

Actually your post sounds a lot like what you're complaining about.
You don't want to be one of the old women.

John Brumback is a fine hero.
He thinks I'm a sucker or fool or some such because I've always bet my own. He may not realize, not everyone plays well enough to get staked.
Some who do never cared to split their winnings or stick someone with their loss.
Rod.

Rod.I'm very sorry I hurt your feelers with that remark.I don't know why I said that and I sure didn't and do not mean it.I'm actually very fond and proud of players that bet on themselves.To tell ya the truth though I didn't know or care if you bet your own cheeze.I wish I didn't have to get staked,I just never seem to have the balls or money to do it.Your right too,that I have never thought about the part where some players might want all of the bet themselves.Or to stick someone else with their losses.Again I am so sorry I said that stupid remark.JB

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Rod.I'm very sorry I hurt your feelers with that remark.I don't know why I said that and I sure didn't and do not mean it.I'm actually very fond and proud of players that bet on themselves.To tell ya the truth though I didn't know or care if you bet your own cheeze.I wish I didn't have to get staked,I just never seem to have the balls or money to do it.Your right too,that I have never thought about the part where some players might want all of the bet themselves.Or to stick someone else with their losses.Again I am so sorry I said that stupid remark.JB

Nah Skipper, we're good. I was always a little greedy. I thought every game I made I was gonna win.
Rod.
P.S. The pawn shop made a lot of juice offa me. :) Thank heavens I usually had something to pawn when I got loser.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

That's about right...tell Rod you're sorry for hurting his feelers but completely ignore me. I've been crying for days since you made that remark about "players betting their own being suckers" but you don't bother saying shit to me.

Cowboy "tears of a clown" Dennis

John Brumback

Verified Member
That's about right...tell Rod you're sorry for hurting his feelers but completely ignore me. I've been crying for days since you made that remark about "players betting their own being suckers" but you don't bother saying shit to me.

Cowboy "tears of a clown" Dennis

Well I'll be dang.Ole Cowboy Dennis does have some feelers.Who would have thunk it:eek::lol JB

Warren

Verified Member
From
Midway, KY
These guys are the TOP 10 I would pick. And before you jump me about the list remember we all are allowed to have an opinion.

John Brumback
Brian Gregg
Justin Hall
Scott Frost
Shannon Daulton
Alex Pagulayan
Jason Miller
Truman Hogue
Louis Demarco
Brian Roberts

I left Erfen out, I just don't think bank is his best game. However he does play it well as he does all games. He is a champ for sure!!!

backplaying

Verified Member
These guys are the TOP 10 I would pick. And before you jump me about the list remember we all are allowed to have an opinion.

John Brumback
Brian Gregg
Justin Hall
Scott Frost
Shannon Daulton
Alex Pagulayan
Jason Miller
Truman Hogue
Louis Demarco
Brian Roberts

I left Erfen out, I just don't think bank is his best game. However he does play it well as he does all games. He is a champ for sure!!!

I was out of pool to long to know the top players now, but from what I've heard that would be a good list along with the others list. I would also mention people like Richy R plays good banks and I don't think some on this list could give much weight to him. I also watched Tony Fargo play good awhile back. Justin Hall didn't consider himself a bank pool player before Tunica, that might change now.

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
Bankers

Bankers

I like George Breedlove's bank game, and Tony Fargo is a hard contender on the bank pool table.

Their chances are real good in any bank pool game.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

John Brumback
Brian Gregg
Justin Hall
Scott Frost
Shannon Daulton
Alex Pagulayan
Jason Miller
Truman Hogue
Louis Demarco
Brian Roberts

Warren, good list, but...there's a guy who imo, would be the favorite playing about 3 of the guys on your list, and a pick-it playing against 2 more on your list - that guy is Larry Nevel - he's finished in the top 5 at the DCC three times in the last five years - 10th and 12th the other two years....his skills are off the map - if he only ever kept his head together, he'd be even more of a world beater, in all games, than he's been...

Other guys close to being on the list would be Danny Harriman, Jeremy Jones, and Shannon Murphy.

- Ghost