One Pocket HOF posters & programs

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I have HOF posters for most (but not all) of our One Pocket and Bank Pool Hall of Fame inductees. The posters are 12" x 18" on rugged poster stock. Many of them have been signed by the inductee (or in some cases, by a person of note close to the inductee if it was a posthumous induction).

The programs have bio's of the inductees along with some photos, and are pretty popular at the HOF dinner every year, lol. I have very few of the early years, but starting with 2006 they are 8 pages and I should have them.

I would like to make some improvements to OnePocket.org and could use some donations toward that end, and you will also be helping support the One Pocket HOF. If you feel like you get a lot out of reading OnePocket.org and would be able to chip in, I would be happy to reward you with a poster or posters and or HOF program. There are too many to show here, but if you are interested in anything in particular, just ask!!

For example, for a donation of $250 I would send one of my rare signed posters of players who have since passed such as Grady, Ronnie Allen, Eddie Taylor (very limited), or your pick of any two living HOF players that I have available signed.

For $150 donation I would send any of the signed HOF posters of living players. In that group I would also include Fats One Pocket HOF poster which was stamped with Fats' actual stamp and signed by his widow.

For $100 or less I can send an unsigned poster or program or both depending on what you donate. Just ask!

I can certainly put together any kind of custom package for you too, so just ask. Keep in mind all of the quantities are pretty limited -- especially the signed posters of course, so first-come, first served!

Signed Posters

Allen, Ronnie (deceased)
Anderson, Donny
Bentivegna, Freddy 'The Beard' (deceased)
Bodendorfer, Artie
Brumback, John
Carpenter, Marshall 'Squirrel'
Cooney, Jack
Coleman, Tony
Daulton, Shannon
DiLiberto, Danny
Elliott, Vernon (deceased)
Fargo, Tony
Fusco, Jimmy
Hall, Buddy
Hogue, Truman
Incardona, Billy
Joyner, Cliff
Mathews, Grady (deceased)
McMorran, Richard
Parica, Jose
Platis, Harry
Rogers, Glenn Piggy Banks
Rucker, Bugs (deceased)
Spears, Jimmy Flyboy
Sullivan, Greg
Taylor, Eddie (deceased)
Varner, Nick
Wanderone, Fats (deceased) (stamped & signed by T-Belle

Unsigned

Burge, Billy 'Cornbread Red (signed by Steve Lomako)
Cook, Steve
Chapman, John 'Cannonball' (signed by Vernon Elliott)
Cokes, Hubert (signed by Nick Varner)
Hopkins, Allen
Jansco Brothers (signed by JoAnn Jansco)
Kelly, Ed 'Champagne'
Washington, Javanley 'Youngblood'

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
What a great OFFER

What a great OFFER

And going to help spruce up OnePocket.org.

I'm in, as soon as the SS Check and IRS send me some money... should be in about 10 days.

I sure hope I don't wait too long.

(I should have kept one of RA's signature posters when I had a chance.)

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
It looks.....

It looks.....

......like Cousin It on the Addams Family right behind Billy.......too funny,cheers,James