One Pocket DVD by Tom Wirth

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Well, I'm finally ready to offer my new DVD entitled
"A Series of Unique Shots and Situations" to the public. This video is designed to instruct as well as entertain. Hopefully it will also inspire you to expand your One Pocket imagination through experimentation.

You can order this DVD through paypal or by sending a personal check or US Postal money order.
The price of this DVD is $29.00 and the US shipping is on me. 1st class (2 to 3 days for typical delivery)

I apologize to all of you who would prefer the download method but I'm not up to speed on this option, yet. In the future I will make this an option.

Paypal to account trwirth369@gmail.com

Tom Wirth
14318 Campanelli Drive
Delray Beach, Florida

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
order placed

order placed

Hi Tom,

I just sent the $29 via PP. Please send the DVD to:

Phil Dade
24562 Harbour View Drive

904-612-5258

thanks so much,

BR
Phil

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks for all you have done and continue to do for this great game Tom!

Looking forward to seeing it, money sent!

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i received mine yesterday, sat down and watched it this evening.

very professionally done, concise, well thought out and easy to follow, and the shots.....wow.

this is as good as it gets. congratulations on such a fine work tom tom.

:)

(wish i was the only one that has this because it is going to raise a lot of players games.....lol.....:frus)

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Do you have a website. I want to get a book, vid and see what other material you have out there.

Sorry T Dog, No web site as yet. Thinking about it though. Till then you can always reach me here, on my You Tube page, or on my facebook page, Tom Wirth or One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression.

As far as ordering my book and the DVD you can do that through me by contacting me with an email to trwirth369@gmail.com. I'll give you all the details and options then.

Thanks TDog,

Tom

phil dade

Verified Member
From
very good

very good

My wife actually a watched the video with me. Her buzz word was wow!. It is well done, great information, thought provoking, and fun to watch. I need to drive down to Del Ray and get whipped into stroke with lessons!

Thanks again, great value.

my best,
Phil

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
One Pocket DVD by Tom Wirth

I watched my copy last night and I agree it’s fantastic!! So many good shots. I absolutely learned a few things that I know are going to make me money heh. Only issue is I have to watch it multiple times because there was way too much to remember from one sitting. Thanks Tom!!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Just watched my copy tonight Tom, great stuff!

I love adding to the creativity / imagination part of my game! A number of shots I would not have known to look for before! But with some practice I am going to incorporate a lot of these into my bag of tricks! ;)

Thank again for a great resource and all you do for this game!