EXTREMELY RARE Brunswick Alexandria 4'6" x 9'-0"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXTREMELY RARE Brunswick Alexandria 4'6" x 9'-0"

I have access to this VERY RARE beautifully restored, Brunswick Alexandria 4'6" x 9'-0" pool tale.

It's located in the Chicago area.

The pictures do not do it justice!

This is a SUPER price for this table!

Last edited by mr3cushion; 07-09-2019, 01:11 PM.

spectacular table, unreal price

Bill , this is specabular table and an unbelieveable price. Call Blatt's and you will learn how shocking.

I will not have a table in our new home. We are in the process of selling and downsizing to one story due to health and age. I have a great Centennial and a Non Paraliel Novelty from around 1880 that is pristine and actually plays lights out( with of course large pockets). Unfortunately I am not buying but this is a great opportunity for someone.

My Best.
    Phil

Comment

Originally posted by phil dade View Post
      Bill , this is specabular table and an unbelieveable price. Call Blatt's and you will learn how shocking.

I will not have a table in our new home. We are in the process of selling and downsizing to one story due to health and age. I have a great Centennial and a Non Paraliel Novelty from around 1880 that is pristine and actually plays lights out( with of course large pockets). Unfortunately I am not buying but this is a great opportunity for someone.

My Best.
      Phil
      Thanks Phil! I do have a couple of seriously interested parties, one of them will be VERY lucky to get this table!

Comment

Originally posted by phil dade View Post

My Best.
        Phil
        Hi Phil. Sorry to hear about health issues. I very much enjoyed our time together. I would love another trip to the Jax area and see you again.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
          Hi Phil. Sorry to hear about health issues. I very much enjoyed our time together. I would love another trip to the Jax area and see you again.

Jim
          HI Jim.

I too enjoyed our time, me holding a cue. If you are here call me, we can still have dinner, my treat.

my best,
          Phil

Comment

The Table is SOLD!

Comment

so....is this table still for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by mr3cushion View Post
                I have access to this VERY RARE beautifully restored, Brunswick Alexandria 4'6" x 9'-0" pool tale.

It's located in the Chicago area.

The pictures do not do it justice!

This is a SUPER price for this table!

[ATTACH]24651[/ATTACH]
                Better save this...
                Last edited by crabbcatjohn; 07-17-2019, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
                  Better save this...
                  When I feel a little better, I'll let ALL know you and your troll friend, Mike or Mark tried to discredit me, (impossible), and how ignorant you BOTH are in regards to this table! He tries to go steal a table from a, 'square' and got caught in the switches, which he DESERVED! I'll give a FULL accounting in a few days!

Comment

When I feel a little better, I'll let ALL know you and your troll friend, Mike or Mark tried to discredit me, (impossible), and how ignorant you BOTH are in regards to this table! He tries to go steal a table from a, 'square' and got caught in the switches, which he DESERVED! I'll give a FULL accounting in a few days!
                    Hey, wondered what happened to you. Got any more beautifully restored tables for sale? I heard Mike or Mark and Jim are still looking...

Comment

Hey, wondered what happened to you. Got any more beautifully restored tables for sale? I heard Mike or Mark and Jim are still looking...
                      YOU, YOU'RE just an uninformed KNOCKER. Your fellers got hurt, when I recalled your hero's ( Buddy) bad judgement along with the other 7!

YOUR buddy, Mark was just trying to steal something, Jim, who just got caught up in the 2 of you guys bullshit sort of followed your leads! I actually held him a little smarter than that!

Comment

YOU, YOU'RE just an uninformed KNOCKER. Your fellers got hurt, when I recalled your hero's ( Buddy) bad judgement along with the other 7!

YOUR buddy, Mark was just trying to steal something, Jim, who just got caught up in the 2 of you guys bullshit sort of followed your leads! I actually held him a little smarter than that!
                        I've been here before and this will never end.... so.... I'm done. GL sir

Comment

I've been here before and this will never end.... so.... I'm done. GL sir
                          Gl, you tried to discredit the wrong guy! YOU' and Mark will need the gl, when I get done outing you guys in a few days!

Comment

I’m busy dealing with movers and couldn’t answer your call. I’m just going call it like I see it from my perspective. I know I’m not the smartest guy around but I do know how to fly Jets. I’m also not going to talk about anyone else because I don’t know first had how it all happened.

I wanted the table and agreed to purchase it. My wife talked me out of it because we were in the process of moving so I backed out. Later we had a meeting with our house designer and he said that I should buy it. I was so excited, and my wife changed her mind so I called you say I wanted the table.

You told me several times that someone was going over to see the table, play on it, take pics of it, and report back. None of this happened so I canceled the deal a second time. I understand that your in Florida and the table is in Chicago but when your going to make $1000 commission on the sale a little more due diligence is expected.

The owners ad from what I can see never claimed that the table was beautifully restored. It looks like it was a POS table that a hack restored in 1980. Nice photo shopped pics buy the way. As far as I’m concerned, you misrepresented the table. Maybe not by design, but that’s the end result.

I’m not all bent out of shape over it so don’t bother calling back. If any details are incorrect you may post a response here.

Keep the sunny side up.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
                              I’m busy dealing with movers and couldn’t answer your call. I’m just going call it like I see it from my perspective. I know I’m not the smartest guy around but I do know how to fly Jets. I’m also not going to talk about anyone else because I don’t know first had how it all happened.

I wanted the table and agreed to purchase it. My wife talked me out of it because we were in the process of moving so I backed out. Later we had a meeting with our house designer and he said that I should buy it. I was so excited, and my wife changed her mind so I called you say I wanted the table.

You told me several times that someone was going over to see the table, play on it, take pics of it, and report back. None of this happened so I canceled the deal a second time. I understand that your in Florida and the table is in Chicago but when your going to make $1000 commission on the sale a little more due diligence is expected.

The owners ad from what I can see never claimed that the table was beautifully restored. It looks like it was a POS table that a hack restored in 1980. Nice photo shopped pics buy the way. As far as I’m concerned, you misrepresented the table. Maybe not by design, but that’s the end result.

I’m not all bent out of shape over it so don’t bother calling back. If any details are incorrect you may post a response here.

Keep the sunny side up.

Jim
                              Jim, several details and timelines don't add up from your post and replys to me by text! I think u got caught up on a follow the of 2 greedy ignorant guy's! It will ALL be perfectly clear with calls, texts and the timelines of each.

Comment

Working...
                              X