My newest You Tube video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My newest You Tube video.

Hi all you One Pocket enthusiasts. Pulled it down. Not enough enthusiasm for my taste.
    You can watch it from my You tube channel if you know where to look.

Tom
    Last edited by Tom Wirth; 11-15-2018, 08:02 AM.

"Controlled Aggression" trwirth369@gmail.com

Thanks, Tom. I watched it yesterday due to Facebook post. Great work as always.

Dave

Comment

Thank you Dave for posting about my video.

I work hard on these videos and I try to share what I know with others. I get a lot of positive responses on my facebook page and elsewhere but crickets here. I understand that many here on this site are very knowledgeable and know this shot, but there are so many others that are not aware of how this shot works.We have a ton of lurkers out there. It is those who I am mostly trying to reach but it would be nice to see a few posts.

Anyway, it's nice to know someone appreciates my efforts enough to let me know it. I was beginning to wonder.

Tom
      Last edited by Tom Wirth; 11-13-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

yes nice video, do you sell a compilation of all the videos that you have put together in addition to the book? I have been wanting to buy the book but never seem to have enough cash to do so.

Comment

Hi Ron, thank you for posting. I've been hacked on facebook
          steer clear until further notice.

Tom
          Last edited by Tom Wirth; 11-15-2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

My newest You Tube video.

Yeah great video as always Tom. Very appreciated. I always learn something. Sorry to her about the Facebook troubles. Get back in and change your passwords if you haven’t already. (Change all passwords that were the same as your FB)
            Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Thank you for responding Mitch. You always come through.

Comment

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems pretty sad when this thread gets 122 views with only 3 responses, especially when I've made an overt request to hear from you all. It would have been nice to have received some recognition of my efforts here but I guess that was too much to ask for.

Have fun guys and gals.

Tom
                Last edited by Tom Wirth; 11-15-2018, 08:06 AM.

Comment

I have your book and think it's great but I have been trying to view the video but cannot get access....Is your account hacked.

Comment

My facebook page was hacked. That page should now be closed. I can't get to that one either. I"ve opened a new page since then but my You Tube videos have nothing to do with facebook.
                    To reach my You Tube channel, first go to "You Tube" -

search and click on my page

"One Pocket a game of controlled aggression" - subscribe

You can then see all my posted videos and be notified when new stuff is uploaded.

Thank you,

Tom
                    Last edited by Tom Wirth; 11-21-2018, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Wirth View Post
                      My facebook page was hacked. That page should now be closed. I can't get to that one either. I"ve opened a new page since then but my You Tube videos have nothing to do with facebook.
                      To reach my You Tube channel, first go to "You Tube" -

search and click on my page

"One Pocket a game of controlled aggression" - subscribe

You can then see all my posted videos and be notified when new stuff is uploaded.

Thank you,

Tom
                      OMG, I can’t believe I never subscribed. Thanks
                      Happy Thanksgiving Tom

Comment

Better late than never Jim. Glad to have you aboard the good ship Tom Tom.

Got any ideas for a short One Pocket video?

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Wirth View Post
                          Maybe I'm wrong but it seems pretty sad when this thread gets 122 views with only 3 responses, especially when I've made an overt request to hear from you all. It would have been nice to have received some recognition of my efforts here but I guess that was too much to ask for.

Have fun guys and gals.

Tom
                          Tom, I think you are aware I am a fan of yours and have bought your book and first video. I am mostly a lurker but enjoy not only the trill of learning, but having my memory jarred having forgotten more than I remember.

I wanted to publically acknowledge your contriblution and thank you. However, please bear with me. Things are not exactly right with me now. I prefer to leave it at that with no comments or calls from anyone. I am confident things will work out and I will be ordering your second video. I would like to schedule a lesson if I am able to visit my daughter down in Miami this year.

Thanks again,
                          Phil

Comment

Phil, thank you for your comments. They mean a lot to me to hear that my efforts are appreciated. It would be great to see and work with you should you find your way nearby.

Regards and well wishes from Delray Beach,

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by phil dade View Post
                              Tom, I think you are aware I am a fan of yours and have bought your book and first video. I am mostly a lurker but enjoy not only the trill of learning, but having my memory jarred having forgotten more than I remember.

I wanted to publically acknowledge your contriblution and thank you. However, please bear with me. Things are not exactly right with me now. I prefer to leave it at that with no comments or calls from anyone. I am confident things will work out and I will be ordering your second video. I would like to schedule a lesson if I am able to visit my daughter down in Miami this year.

Thanks again,
                              Phil
                              Hi Phil. Hope you can make it to Miami. You’ll enjoy your time with Tom just as I have many times.

Jim

Comment

Working...
                              X