My newest You Tube video.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Hi all you One Pocket enthusiasts. Pulled it down. Not enough enthusiasm for my taste.
You can watch it from my You tube channel if you know where to look.

Tom

Last edited:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Thank you Dave for posting about my video.

I work hard on these videos and I try to share what I know with others. I get a lot of positive responses on my facebook page and elsewhere but crickets here. I understand that many here on this site are very knowledgeable and know this shot, but there are so many others that are not aware of how this shot works.We have a ton of lurkers out there. It is those who I am mostly trying to reach but it would be nice to see a few posts.

Anyway, it's nice to know someone appreciates my efforts enough to let me know it. I was beginning to wonder.

Tom

Last edited:

ron padilla

Verified Member
yes nice video, do you sell a compilation of all the videos that you have put together in addition to the book? I have been wanting to buy the book but never seem to have enough cash to do so.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
My newest You Tube video.

Yeah great video as always Tom. Very appreciated. I always learn something. Sorry to her about the Facebook troubles. Get back in and change your passwords if you haven’t already. (Change all passwords that were the same as your FB)

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Maybe I'm wrong but it seems pretty sad when this thread gets 122 views with only 3 responses, especially when I've made an overt request to hear from you all. It would have been nice to have received some recognition of my efforts here but I guess that was too much to ask for.

Have fun guys and gals.

Tom

Last edited:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
My facebook page was hacked. That page should now be closed. I can't get to that one either. I"ve opened a new page since then but my You Tube videos have nothing to do with facebook.
To reach my You Tube channel, first go to "You Tube" -

search and click on my page

"One Pocket a game of controlled aggression" - subscribe

You can then see all my posted videos and be notified when new stuff is uploaded.

Thank you,

Tom

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
My facebook page was hacked. That page should now be closed. I can't get to that one either. I"ve opened a new page since then but my You Tube videos have nothing to do with facebook.
To reach my You Tube channel, first go to "You Tube" -

search and click on my page

"One Pocket a game of controlled aggression" - subscribe

You can then see all my posted videos and be notified when new stuff is uploaded.

Thank you,

Tom

OMG, I can’t believe I never subscribed. Thanks
Happy Thanksgiving Tom

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Maybe I'm wrong but it seems pretty sad when this thread gets 122 views with only 3 responses, especially when I've made an overt request to hear from you all. It would have been nice to have received some recognition of my efforts here but I guess that was too much to ask for.

Have fun guys and gals.

Tom

Tom, I think you are aware I am a fan of yours and have bought your book and first video. I am mostly a lurker but enjoy not only the trill of learning, but having my memory jarred having forgotten more than I remember.

I wanted to publically acknowledge your contriblution and thank you. However, please bear with me. Things are not exactly right with me now. I prefer to leave it at that with no comments or calls from anyone. I am confident things will work out and I will be ordering your second video. I would like to schedule a lesson if I am able to visit my daughter down in Miami this year.

Thanks again,
Phil

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Phil, thank you for your comments. They mean a lot to me to hear that my efforts are appreciated. It would be great to see and work with you should you find your way nearby.

Regards and well wishes from Delray Beach,

Tom

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Tom, I think you are aware I am a fan of yours and have bought your book and first video. I am mostly a lurker but enjoy not only the trill of learning, but having my memory jarred having forgotten more than I remember.

I wanted to publically acknowledge your contriblution and thank you. However, please bear with me. Things are not exactly right with me now. I prefer to leave it at that with no comments or calls from anyone. I am confident things will work out and I will be ordering your second video. I would like to schedule a lesson if I am able to visit my daughter down in Miami this year.

Thanks again,
Phil

Hi Phil. Hope you can make it to Miami. You’ll enjoy your time with Tom just as I have many times.

Jim

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Please accept my apology if I am one of the people who didn't subscribe or hit the like button.
I try to do that when I enjoy something
I'm also sorry you haven't been acknowledged as much as you should have Tom , you put a lot of time and effort into your work.
If you ever figure out the internet phenomenon you would be a zillionaire , PewdiePie gets 40 trillion votes and views, and guys with vast knowledge like you, get 3 or 4 likes.
For what it's worth , it's not just you .
I know the answer , you need a scantily clad young woman bouncing around and slithering all over the table while you show the shots.
That formula gets about 10 million votes every time.
I wish you would reconsider and put the videos back up , maybe it isn't fruitful today but it might be next month, you won't know, if it isn't there to be viewed.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Always a day late and a dollar short. I subscribed today. I would like to say that every time I have seen you I have learned something new about pool.not just one pocket. The concepts you show work with all the games . Really good explanations on the videos on you tube. Thanks Tom. Coming with the family in the spring to Orlando, bringing my cue I will call you with the dates I want to come up and play a bit.

B

GoldCrown

Verified Member

Have fun guys and gals.

Tom

Regardless.... you should be in the HOF for Contributions to the Game. You have done as much or more than anyone to promote and keep 1p alive. Your book, videos, DVD’s, lessons, etc are the best. First class stuff. Nobody does it better. 122 views.... Chin up TRW....you’re one in a million.

Last edited:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Thank you Bill :), Bille :), and Frank :). That's all i'm looking for. A little acknowledgement, just to let me know my efforts are recognized and
appreciated. Now I feel more like posting a few comments here and there and maybe, once in a while, a link to one of my You Tube videos.

Like this one. https://youtu.be/SlozqFMQ3mg

Don't forget.....please if you are a member and watch this video. Let me
know what you think. All constructive criticisms are welcome.

Tom :)

unoperro

Verified Member
Tom I appreciate the videos you put up��
This is first time I have visited this forum so I couldn't comment before;)