"Confessions of a Pool Hustler"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Confessions of a Pool Hustler"

Hey all of you pool lovers, my book will be out on the 11th, it has alot of great stories that are funny, sad, scary and sexy ! I hope y'all like it, I think you will ! I didn't have room for all of my stories, so there will be a book #2. I'm so glad to get these all down on paper ! Thanks Robert

Originally posted by bobbycotton
    Hey all of you pool lovers, my book will be out on the 11th, it has alot of great stories that are funny, sad, scary and sexy ! I hope y'all like it, I think you will ! I didn't have room for all of my stories, so there will be a book #2. I'm so glad to get these all down on paper ! Thanks Robert
    I look forward to reading it -- I think you already have me down for a prepaid copy.
    "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
    -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

I'm limiting my time reading this wonderful book. Maybe twice a day am I able to sit down and read about 15 minutes worth.

I want to enjoy this book as long as I can take. IMO reading it in one sit down is way to quick. You'll end up reading it all over again.

Thank Bobby for sharing.
      Been practicing more and more... still need a consistant stroke and glasses

Comment

great book, can't wait for #2

Comment

best of Luck Bobby

I hope your sales are going throught the roof. My brother, Jack, said you were quite a hustler and must have some good tales to tell.
          Also, please thank your sister (a serious author) for me, for the tips she gave me on marketing my own book. Jack says hello.
          Keep it nice. Alfie
          Last edited by Alfie Taylor; 03-05-2012, 10:15 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I read the book too, after waiting several months to get it after sending in payment, and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the sequel.
            Yo quiero un Bolsillo

Comment

Originally posted by SactownTom View Post
              I'm limiting my time reading this wonderful book. Maybe twice a day am I able to sit down and read about 15 minutes worth.

I want to enjoy this book as long as I can take. IMO reading it in one sit down is way to quick. You'll end up reading it all over again.

Thank Bobby for sharing.
              One of the few I didn't read yet/
              "Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                One of the few I didn't read yet/
                jimmy i have read it and you should read it to make your own opinion how you like it

Comment

Thank You

Originally posted by bobbycotton View Post
                  I really appreciate the "good light" you mentioned me in your book,we have been friends a long time and I was honored to be mentioned. "THERS'S NO PLACE LIKE MISSOURI"!! I enjoyed your book very much. Good luck to you & your family.
                  Harley Bryan

Comment

Working...
                  X