Banking with the Beard review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banking with the Beard review

I've just posted a review of Freddy Bentivegna's book on the OnePocket.org home page. OnePocket.org has a number of signed copies available, which you can now purchase immediately using Paypal.

Okay, I just mixed a review and a mercantile plug -- but I am very confident you will enjoy the book!
    "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
    -- Strawberry Brooks

Originally posted by NH Steve
    I've just posted a review of Freddy Bentivegna's book on the OnePocket.org home page. OnePocket.org has a number of signed copies available, which you can now purchase immediately using Paypal.

Okay, I just mixed a review and a mercantile plug -- but I am very confident you will enjoy the book!
    I just sent my payment via PayPal. Looking forward to reading the book.

Comment

How about a combo price for the book and a onepocket.org shirt

***Deleted request for shirt pictures because I saw the shirt in the marketplace section- my computer wouldn't show it on the original thread.
      Last edited by BUD GREEN; 06-24-2005, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Just sent you a PayPal payment. Looking forward to learning a thing, or three, or a bunch.

Lou Figueroa

Comment

Thanks Steve. Paypal is so convenient as the lines at the PO are so long nowdays. You should have a cart system though where we can just put items in a cart and checkout later like they do at Amazon. Now hows about putting up tapes of the one pocket events and interviews on audio tapes for sale as well. Thanks again

Comment

hi

freddy's book on banks has already helped me figure out why i missed for years . anyone who plays one pocket this book is a must ! if it could help me , it can help anybody . racetrackphil

Comment

Copy received today. Thanks.

Lou Figueroa

Comment

I got mine in the mail yesterday. Thanks for the prompt shipping. I'm looking forward to working with it.

Comment

I got my copy of this book on Saturday, “Little Al” Romero was at my house this weekend when my copy of this book was delivered. Fast delivery time I might add. He paged through “Banking With the Beard” and was very impressed. He told me "this is probably the best book anyone could get his or her hands on"! If you want to learn how to bank like a champ this book is where you need to start.
                  Last edited by T411; 06-29-2005, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I've purchased my own copy. My thanks to the Beard and Steve. I'll be waiting for the next volume, and hoping for the bright day when Freddy will put his one pocket stuff out. Even if revealing well-kept moves goes against his grain.

Comment

I meant to ask you, Freddy. What ever happened to, Mitch, the guy who shot, Romberg? Did he get life or what?
                      JMO,ICBW.............$Bill

Comment

who shot Romberg

Mitch was convicted for killing Kenny Romberg Remus and did considerable time. He has been out on the street for awhile.
                        the Beard
                        New stuff on my site. 100s of pgs. of pool goodness
                        www.bankingwiththebeard.com

Comment

Banking with the Beard

Just got my copy in yesterday. It looks great!! Can't wait for the Beard to publish some one-pocket stuff. He really knows his one-pocket.

Comment

What a great learning tool...I'm so happy I gotta chance to own this book, thanks Freddy.
                            Originally posted by fred bentivegna
                            He tries so hard he puts fingerprints in the slate.

Comment

Looking Forward to The Beard's Book

I just ordered Banking with the Beard. I had the opportunity to meet this gentleman at the tournament in Gulfport where he dispatched me quickly from the competition. I should have talked with him more as he was a nice guy and I didn't realize his stature in the pool community. I plan to try to learn from the publication by absorbing the information, working out on my table, and will report back to and for Freddie the Beard.

It's a genuine shame the Grand in GPT has dumped us from their agenda. This was a really enjoyable event, especially for the players and fans in our area.

Comment

Working...
                              X