Gradys One Pocket tapes..?

luckybreaky

Verified Member
How many does he have... I have one "How to win at One Pocket" What others does he have Grady can you post them all please or somebody..

lfigueroa

Verified Member
"Killer One Pocket"

"The Finishing Touch" (end game situations)

"Only Kicks"

There's also: "Sixteen Steps -- Everything You Need To Play Championship Pool"

Lou Figueroa

luckybreaky said:
How many does he have... I have one "How to win at One Pocket" What others does he have Grady can you post them all please or somebody..

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
There's also
The Finer Points of Pool
The Finer points of Banking and Safety
and Money Pool <-- not sure about that title, but it covers making games, etc
He also has a straight pool tape on key balls and break shots.

I like The Finishing Touch and Only Kicks about the best for One Pocket though -- how about you, Lou?

100andout

Verified Member
From
FL/PA
NH Steve said:
There's also
The Finer Points of Pool

I like The Finishing Touch and Only Kicks about the best for One Pocket though -- how about you, Lou?

"Money pool" is just that, a great primer for players who would like to learn how to act, play, and generally make thier way in the world of gambling at pool for money. I watch quite often, always picking up a few reminders, or things I forgot.....Gerry

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I always pick up a shot or two from almost any tape, but mostly feel that I've seen and/or heard much of it before, in one form or another. But that may just be because my frame of reference is having watched many many Accu-Stats 1pocket matches on which Grady himself was one of the commentators and having played and watched a lot of live 1pocket, including several US Opens.

Though it’s been a while since I viewed them all, I suppose I like "The Finishing Touch!" and "Killer One Pocket" as the best of the bunch... but, as I'm sure you know: if you just get one shot off a tape that wins you a $100, you've more than made your money back. So perhaps the right answer about these tapes is to slog through them all and take what you can from each.

Lou Figueroa

NH Steve said:
There's also
The Finer Points of Pool

Splash

From
Hiratsuka Japan
lfigueroa said:
"Killer One Pocket"

"The Finishing Touch" (end game situations)

"Only Kicks"

There's also: "Sixteen Steps -- Everything You Need To Play Championship Pool"

Lou Figueroa

I have his finer points series from the Billiard Library series.
Who/where do I find the tapes Only Kicks, and 16 steps?

Thanks!

Splash

From
Hiratsuka Japan
Grady said:
We only have DVDs now. You can find out how to order them at www.Gradymathews.com

Thanks for the quick reply. If you are set up for credit card orders and international delivery (and the dvd's are "region free") I am good to go.

Kevin in Japan

Checked your page, and how to order seems to be to email you, so I did... No e-commerce operation yet?

Last edited:

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
Payment can be made through Paypal (which is not my preference) or by check or money order. Shipping costs overseas is a little more of course. Email (grady101@sc.rr.com) and Randi will take care of the details.