No announcement yet.

Ghost vs. Bert 3 wwyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=blindlemon;150877]i'm sorry, i wasn't very clear. double kiss the nine. i . i was just curious why no one mentioned it.

They did. Check posts 62 63 64
    "Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Wirth View Post
      Well John, I guess I'll have to write the sequel, Defense, Defense, Defense.

It will be a very short work. All about how to keep hanging a ball up in your pocket and making your opponent give it to you seven straight times until you end up showing your true speed when you make your eighth ball all by yourself!

Tom
      I'm just curious how Artie beat ALL those 'Straight shooting TOP players,' He certainly didn't out shoot them!

Comment

Originally posted by blindlemon View Post
        i'm sorry, i wasn't very clear. double kiss the nine. i know there is a scratch potential and i tried to set it up like the pic. i shot it 8 or 9 times and scratched once. i cant say i would absolutly shoot it but i do shoot that shot when it has potential. i was just curious why no one mentioned it. i know it exposes my pocket but so did the other shots without moving anything toward the hole. while im sure there is a reason nobody picked it im just curious why. thanks
        That's a great shot if it works with the OB that far off the rail. I see Rod said that the shot works if the OB is "close" to the rail, which I took him to mean 1/4" or so. Here it looks as though the 9 ball is about 3/4 of a ball's width off the rail. Did you set it up at that distance?

I'll have to try the shot. Did you hit the 9 about 3/4 full?

~Doc

Comment

[quote=Jimmy B;150878]
          i'm sorry, i wasn't very clear. double kiss the nine. i . i was just curious why no one mentioned it.

They did. Check posts 62 63 64
          my bad, i somehow missed that page, thanks

Comment

i had it 1 in off the rail and hit it almost full. made it twice, hung it twice, in the area a few times , scratched once. easier if its closer but will work if you adjust the hit. i shoot it alot so im use to diff hits. in this case a 3/4 hit will scratch.

Comment

i tried to edit my post but couldnt make it take. if the ball was, as you say 3/4 balls width from the rail the shot didnt work at all. tried it 8 times never got it close, terrible results. i miss judged the distance from the rail when i set it up. but i do like it at 1 to 1 1/4 in

Comment

i tried to edit my post but couldnt make it take. if the ball was, as you say 3/4 balls width from the rail the shot didnt work at all. tried it 8 times never got it close, terrible results. i miss judged the distance from the rail when i set it up. but i do like it at 1 to 1 1/4 in
                Thanx for the edit.
                Rod.
                Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
                (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Working...
                X