May 21-24 BIG One Pocket Tournament Buffalo's Billiards New Orleans, La

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I want to thank all of you who attended or watched this event this past week. Buffalo pulled out all the stops to get his room ready and the fans were treated to some exceptional one pocket. A few takeaways:

-JJ played very well and is getting back into the groove. He still is not pocketing the balls like he wants, but the rest of his game is right there.

-Tony Chohan is back to his old form and is a very dangerous man.

-At this level, pool is as mental as it is physical. Chip and Danny are in a rut right now and have low confidence.

-Joey went two and out, but he is a force in this game and will give anyone problems.

-Alex is a mutant. You have to be lucky and good to win a tournament. He can overcome mistakes because of his exceptional ball striking skills. After the Joey match, which he was lucky to win, he was hitting balls for over an hour. He was making shots the others can't make. His cue striking looks purer and different than the rest of the field. And his mental makeup is bullet proof.

-I was proud of Cliff's effort in the match against Tony. He is a bird with a broken wing, but he all but clipped Tony from sheer knowledge and will.

Overall, it was a good event and the staff at Buffalo's did a first rate job handling the crowd and taking care of all of us. We had some problems with the PA system during the calcutta, but other than that, I didn't hear any complaints, which says a lot.

The silence is deafening.

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I had a fantastic time! Thanks for getting involved Joe. It took the event from good to great.

Joe added 4360 to the event and also had parts of player and helped the auction steam along. (he was killing me with the $50 bumps :D)

We are already on Buffalo's Calendar for next Memorial day weekend in 2016! I hope you will continue with us.

Ray

I want to thank all of you who attended or watched this event this past week. Buffalo pulled out all the stops to get his room ready and the fans were treated to some exceptional one pocket. A few takeaways:

-JJ played very well and is getting back into the groove. He still is not pocketing the balls like he wants, but the rest of his game is right there.

-Tony Chohan is back to his old form and is a very dangerous man.

-At this level, pool is as mental as it is physical. Chip and Danny are in a rut right now and have low confidence.

-Joey went two and out, but he is a force in this game and will give anyone problems.

-Alex is a mutant. You have to be lucky and good to win a tournament. He can overcome mistakes because of his exceptional ball striking skills. After the Joey match, which he was lucky to win, he was hitting balls for over an hour. He was making shots the others can't make. His cue striking looks purer and different than the rest of the field. And his mental makeup is bullet proof.

-I was proud of Cliff's effort in the match against Tony. He is a bird with a broken wing, but he all but clipped Tony from sheer knowledge and will.

Overall, it was a good event and the staff at Buffalo's did a first rate job handling the crowd and taking care of all of us. We had some problems with the PA system during the calcutta, but other than that, I didn't hear any complaints, which says a lot.