May 21-24 BIG One Pocket Tournament Buffalo's Billiards New Orleans, La

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 21-24 BIG One Pocket Tournament Buffalo's Billiards New Orleans, La

Scott wins. In the hill game JJ took a dubious combination from 7 feet away and missed it while pushing many balls Scott's way. Too tough to fade from there and when Scott got a shot he ran 9 and out (owed 1). Lol Petie. Match lasted over 7 hours.
    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
      What was the game?
      4,6,8 and the breaks playing 9 ball 8 ahead

Comment

• Next Alex Pagulayan vs Scott Frost the Finals
        Scott must win two sets www.pooolactiontv.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	fight_night_14 FORUMS q.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	390508

Comment

Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
          4,6,8 and the breaks playing 9 ball 8 ahead

Wow. Strong.
          Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
            It was good to see and talk to you Doc. They thought they had us trapped. Scott frost lost $ 15,000 in 30 minutes to Westbank John playing the same game Anthony and I gave him. Scott told everyone we had no chance. Anthony won in about 3 hours and I won in an hour
            Good to hear that it paid for your trip, bro. "TheNineBallHackerTrapper"....Nice move.

Cheers!
            ~Doc

Comment

• How great is this commentary with Billie and Nick?

Comment

Originally posted by petie View Post
                How great is this commentary with Billie and Nick?

So great!

Alex, down 7-0 in the game, just ran an 8 and out which included FIVE bank shots. As Billy said... "If you're watching the stream you've underpaid!!" Unbelievable.

Comment

Alex on the hill 4-1

Comment

Another 8 and out. Alex wins with an impressive display!!
                    Last edited by Mkbtank; 05-25-2015, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Alex is really something!

Comment

• Wow what a great event
                        The stream was flawless
                        The commentary was great Billy,Nick,Scott and Ray
                        All the players played great matches all event
                        And wow Alex was fantastic he played one of the best finals vs Scott in history
                        That was one of the best played matches i have ever seen by anybody ever

Name:	scott and alex.jpg
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	390509

Name:	buffssss.jpg
Size:	182.9 KB
ID:	390510

Comment

• I was there at the old DCC venue when Efren beat Alex in about a half hour. Alex didn't play bad; he just was over his head. We all thought we had seen the best Onepocket in the world. I still thought I had until last night. Anyone remotely interested in our game should get the video of this and play it when they need inspiration. It was really something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry Hanna View Post
                            Wow what a great event
                            The stream was flawless
                            The commentary was great Billy,Nick,Scott and Ray
                            All the players played great matches all event
                            And wow Alex was fantastic he played one of the best finals vs Scott in history
                            That was one of the best played matches i have ever seen by anybody ever

[ATTACH]12367[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH]12368[/ATTACH]
                            Alex's execution was incedible -- consistently incredible. At one point Scott left Alex something like this, with Scott's pocket near the one ball, and Alex jacked up a little and fired at the 2 caroming the one away. He missed pocketing the 2 but he hit the carom perfectly.

[IMG][/IMG]
                            "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                            -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• Originally posted by petie View Post
                              I was there at the old DCC venue when Efren beat Alex in about a half hour. Alex didn't play bad; he just was over his head. We all thought we had seen the best Onepocket in the world. I still thought I had until last night. Anyone remotely interested in our game should get the video of this and play it when they need inspiration. It was really something.
                              I agree that performance by Efren and last nights by Alex are the two best I ever saw.

Scott has nothing to hang his head about -- he battled his way to a second place finish worth good money against a stellar field! He is going to have study tape and work on what he can do if he wants to win when the two of them battle in a couple of weeks. My one piece of advice? Take your time to think about every shot -- staying away from impulse shots. Accept what the table is giving you even if you are disappointed it is not better and make the most of what it offers despite that disappointment.
                              "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                              -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                                Take your time to think about every shot -- staying away from impulse shots. Accept what the table is giving you even if you are disappointed it is not better and make the most of what it offers despite that disappointment.

Great advice for all of us, Steve. I am matching up today and will try to heed this.

Comment

Working...
                                X