Is sjd san jose dick

Ross Keith Thompson

Verified Member
From
madisonville, texas
If you are SAN JOSE DICK we never played in Houston at LeCue but I watched you play quite often in 68 and 69 and I'm positive you watched me play also many times. I made LeCue Club my 2nd home from 67 to 71, offered to play you some one pocket in 69 but it didn't happen. Hope your doing well and would be happy to see ya. You played a pretty decent game of one pocket back in the day!No doubt that you new me, I was the tall skinny kid trying to bust everybody in the joint every weekend but I never quite did. it, LOL.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
If you are SAN JOSE DICK we never played in Houston at LeCue but I watched you play quite often in 68 and 69 and I'm positive you watched me play also many times. I made LeCue Club my 2nd home from 67 to 71, offered to play you some one pocket in 69 but it didn't happen. Hope your doing well and would be happy to see ya. You played a pretty decent game of one pocket back in the day!No doubt that you new me, I was the tall skinny kid trying to bust everybody in the joint every weekend but I never quite did. it, LOL.

Sorry I do not remember you Keith, but I think I see why !..You may have your years mixed up !..I left Houston, in '67, and rarely stopped back in !..So if you did not start coming into the LeCue 'til '67, that would explain it!

I had heard of you, as being one of the better young player's, and its too bad we never got together !..Hard to believe we couldn't match up a one pocket game ?..In those days, I'd rather have had a bad game, than no game at all !:p....Sounds like you are doing OK for yourself !

Good Luck, and finish the book. ;)

Dick

Last edited: