Kings of billiards best pool hall in america eric robert moreman said so that why.

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Every one of this guy's posts are advertisements. If permitted at all, these posts should be in the "Places to Play" or "Classified" forums.

Or Spam or Junk unless he becomes a supporting member here.

u12armresl

Verified Member
He puts his name and post in all caps, beyond annoying.

If he owns the place he's turning off people, if he doesn't and he's doing this, the owner should be pissed.

unoperro

Verified Member
He puts his name and post in all caps, beyond annoying.

If he owns the place he's turning off people, if he doesn't and he's doing this, the owner should be pissed.

Give the guy a break he's "WOOFING". no name calling. Guys are always asking about action spots-now they have 1 to add to their list!:)

u12armresl

Verified Member
Oh ya, I forgot. All the best action spots and players come on the interwebz and type in caps and tell how good a spot is.

I'll try to play this out.

Me/Us: Hi Kings of Billiards, sure was a long drive to get here. Were here to play Eric Robert Moreman.

Them: He's not here today.
Me/Us: That's OK, he said there are others to play.
Them: Well, there might have been, but there is a tournament somewhere, so there really isn't anyone around.

Me/Us: Bu bu bu but Eric Robert Moreman said so
Them: Ya, well he's not here.

Give the guy a break he's "WOOFING". no name calling. Guys are always asking about action spots-now they have 1 to add to their list!:)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
All of us who are regular forum posters and have been over the years have learned -- and usually improved -- our forum etiquette and often our basic writing skills too. And some of us are simply more literate, read and/or educated -- it's the way it is in forums. But when you walk into a poolroom and find some good competition, there really is not much correlation to reading/writing skills and pool talent that I have found anyway. And one of the really interesting things to me is that even "super smart" pool players often do not correlate to reading/writing smarts at all. I think that is something to appreciate about pool -- it really cuts across a lot of lines and borders and stereotypes. Black/white, educated/illiterate, rich/poor, righty/lefty, fit/fat -- what else have I missed?

At least Eric dipped his toe in the water. Good to have poolrooms aware of onepocket.org :D

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
some of us are simply more literate, read and/or educated -- it's the way it is in forums. But when you walk into a poolroom and find some good competition, there really is not much correlation to reading/writing skills and pool talent that I have found anyway. And one of the really interesting things to me is that even "super smart" pool players often do not correlate to reading/writing smarts at all. :D

Playing good pool is the sign of a misspent youth. :):p:D
Rod.

unoperro

Verified Member
Oh ya, I forgot. All the best action spots and players come on the interwebz and type in caps and tell how good a spot is.

I'll try to play this out.

Me/Us: Hi Kings of Billiards, sure was a long drive to get here. Were here to play Eric Robert Moreman.

Them: He's not here today.
Me/Us: That's OK, he said there are others to play.
Them: Well, there might have been, but there is a tournament somewhere, so there really isn't anyone around.

Me/Us: Bu bu bu but Eric Robert Moreman said so
Them: Ya, well he's not here.

I know how you feel, been there done that. There is # in his offensive post.:)
Perhaps it even works! Call first- many people do