Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kings of billiards best pool hall in america eric robert moreman said so that why.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kings of billiards best pool hall in america eric robert moreman said so that why.

    http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...93#post5171993

    KINGS OF BILLIARDS AKRON OHIO 44319 330 644 3985 HOT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WORK HERE MANY COLD BEERS TOO AND ACTION ASK FOR DAN OR TOM ON THE ACTION AND THEY WILL TRY TOO GET YOU A GAME AND IF I AM THEIR I PLAY ALL THE GAMES ERIC ROBERT MOREMAN AKRON OHIO.

    BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY GREAT FUN FOR ALL ERIC ROBERT MOREMAN SAID SO.

  • #2
    Every one of this guy's posts are advertisements. If permitted at all, these posts should be in the "Places to Play" or "Classified" forums.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
      Every one of this guy's posts are advertisements. If permitted at all, these posts should be in the "Places to Play" or "Classified" forums.
      Or Spam or Junk unless he becomes a supporting member here.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        He puts his name and post in all caps, beyond annoying.

        If he owns the place he's turning off people, if he doesn't and he's doing this, the owner should be pissed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by u12armresl View Post
          He puts his name and post in all caps, beyond annoying.

          If he owns the place he's turning off people, if he doesn't and he's doing this, the owner should be pissed.
          Give the guy a break he's "WOOFING". no name calling. Guys are always asking about action spots-now they have 1 to add to their list!

          Comment


          • #6
            Oh ya, I forgot. All the best action spots and players come on the interwebz and type in caps and tell how good a spot is.

            I'll try to play this out.

            Me/Us: Hi Kings of Billiards, sure was a long drive to get here. Were here to play Eric Robert Moreman.

            Them: He's not here today.
            Me/Us: That's OK, he said there are others to play.
            Them: Well, there might have been, but there is a tournament somewhere, so there really isn't anyone around.

            Me/Us: Bu bu bu but Eric Robert Moreman said so
            Them: Ya, well he's not here.

            Originally posted by unoperro View Post
            Give the guy a break he's "WOOFING". no name calling. Guys are always asking about action spots-now they have 1 to add to their list!

            Comment


            • #7
              All of us who are regular forum posters and have been over the years have learned -- and usually improved -- our forum etiquette and often our basic writing skills too. And some of us are simply more literate, read and/or educated -- it's the way it is in forums. But when you walk into a poolroom and find some good competition, there really is not much correlation to reading/writing skills and pool talent that I have found anyway. And one of the really interesting things to me is that even "super smart" pool players often do not correlate to reading/writing smarts at all. I think that is something to appreciate about pool -- it really cuts across a lot of lines and borders and stereotypes. Black/white, educated/illiterate, rich/poor, righty/lefty, fit/fat -- what else have I missed?

              At least Eric dipped his toe in the water. Good to have poolrooms aware of onepocket.org
              "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
              -- Strawberry Brooks

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                some of us are simply more literate, read and/or educated -- it's the way it is in forums. But when you walk into a poolroom and find some good competition, there really is not much correlation to reading/writing skills and pool talent that I have found anyway. And one of the really interesting things to me is that even "super smart" pool players often do not correlate to reading/writing smarts at all.
                Playing good pool is the sign of a misspent youth.
                Rod.
                Rod.

                Rodney Stephens.
                (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by u12armresl View Post
                  Oh ya, I forgot. All the best action spots and players come on the interwebz and type in caps and tell how good a spot is.

                  I'll try to play this out.

                  Me/Us: Hi Kings of Billiards, sure was a long drive to get here. Were here to play Eric Robert Moreman.

                  Them: He's not here today.
                  Me/Us: That's OK, he said there are others to play.
                  Them: Well, there might have been, but there is a tournament somewhere, so there really isn't anyone around.

                  Me/Us: Bu bu bu but Eric Robert Moreman said so
                  Them: Ya, well he's not here.
                  I know how you feel, been there done that. There is # in his offensive post.
                  Perhaps it even works! Call first- many people do

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X