Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
    Bookmaker?

In the bad old days the fibees rode me hard and put me up wet for "publishing."
    We've had enough of each other. I'm to old and stubborn to bother with.
    Rod.
    Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
    (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

• Originally posted by androd View Post
      We've had enough of each other. I'm to old and stubborn to bother with.
      Rod.
      I'm too old now, but I wasn't stubborn then... they had me tied in knots, wanting me to testify against "Guido." I pled amnesia and left publishing forever.

Funny thing, the stupid MoFos contacted me twice later wanting to know if I knew anything about a rash of bank robberies! Why wouldn't I? I was a criminal, right?

I said sure, how else could I be paying for this 1-bedroom $100/mo apartment. They didn't think it was funny.

Dipshits.

Comment

• Originally posted by androd View Post
        I've been a bookmaker too long to pull for anyone or any team, unless I have a side. Don't usually watch them even if I have a side.
        Rod.
        Did you and Scott the Shot work together at all? He always got ''his'' numbers from the bearded guy in town here, forgot his name. Scott ''loved'' the action and le shot, always made those short interactive moments FUN. Back in early 70's Andy Dejesus (burlesque bar owner), was instrumental $$$ wise in getting Grady up and running his pool room on the Corner of Platte (old hwy 24 east) & Union.

We sure had Allot of titty bars in town back then (Fort Carson) and there was front range live dog racing and Pueblo Colorado had over 200 pool teams and your team won five figures for city and on and on back then.
        Bill Meacham
        WBT
        www.worldbilliardtour.com
        no link....

Comment

• Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
          I'm too old now, but I wasn't stubborn then... they had me tied in knots, wanting me to testify against "Guido." I pled amnesia and left publishing forever.

Funny thing, the stupid MoFos contacted me twice later wanting to know if I knew anything about a rash of bank robberies! Why wouldn't I? I was a criminal, right?

I said sure, how else could I be paying for this 1-bedroom $100/mo apartment. They didn't think it was funny.

Dipshits.
          I was in a pretty good place, nothing in my name. One agent threatened me with jail, I said I've got some reading to catch up on "where do I report".
          Never heard anymore about that.
          Rod.
          P.S. I had enough mail from them to wallpaper my house. I think I finally went into the inactive file after 5/8 years and the
          Mail Stopped.
          Last edited by androd; 06-22-2015, 10:44 AM.
          Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
          (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Working...
          X