Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost vs. Tony 3 wwyd

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rob, I see you deleted your previous post which I found very offensive. Especially your suggestion that I would compromise my opinion simply because someone did me a nice turn.

    I had a detailed analysis of your deleted statement which I now chose not to post but I will respond to this lasted diatribe.


    Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
    Let me break it down to the members just to prove how wrong you guys are.

    Worst case for my shot I miss and Im down 4 to 0 with the majority of balls on my side..Im an underdog but still winnable. Worst case scenario, you miss and sellout the five or a clean bank on the 12.


    Worst case for you guys, you miss and you can rack the balls up. YOU LOSE
    Second worst case scenario with my shot i nudge the 5 ball and get straight in and frozen on the 8 AFTER nudging the 5 (once again you and Tom defying the laws of physics) but I will humor you guys..

    See the other thread on this shot. You will see a video of the shot exactly as I described. Defying physics?

    then I make the 8 and bank the 5.. At worst Im going to hang the 5 so how do I end up? I'll tell you how you end up. You end up leaving your opponent with a lead in this game where you had a perfect opportunity to win the game easily by just playing the natural position shot for the 10 and 15. Opportunity lost!

    After you are forced to make the 5 for me Who says you are going to even have a bank on the five. It is not a given that you will. Im down 4 to 3 with ALL the balls favoring me. Im the favorite.
    Second worst case scenario for you guys, you under hit it and dont get up even for the 15 then you have to bank the 5 and if you hang it your down 4 to 2. Nice story but here's another story for you. Suppose you miss the 12 and sell out the five. Your opponent gets on the 8 and then onto the 10 and 15 and runs out on you. You want to talk about what ifs. There's a what if.
    Best case scenario for both of us we both get where we want and run out. Im sorry to bring math into this but you guys take your time(hopefully you guys are wearing sandals) and you guys can start to add it up..

    P.S. Im being dead serious... WITH BALL IN HAND if you guys are worrying about scratching because you guys can't set up the right angle then you guys should both never hit another ball... I think the majority of members will and should agree that the scratch you mention is a joke for your argument. Rob, if you're worried about dogging it WITH BALL IN HAND then you should sell your cue. The percentages are in my favor no matter how tight the pockets.

    P.P.S. just think if I dont get straight in and frozen I get get to the 10 and 15 next without having ever risked the game
    You risk the game by not taking advantage of the golden opportunity to play the run with confidence and in such a way that offers the highest probability of winning the game.
    Last edited by Tom Wirth; 09-11-2015, 01:56 PM.

    "Controlled Aggression" trwirth369@gmail.com

    Comment


    • ....This is just too perfect - like shooting fish (carp, the sucker-fish ) in a barrel...

      Rob (incorrectly) accuses me of changing one sentence in my post/thread re. whether I believed shooting the 8 after the 13 was an ok shot..and then what does he do a day later...

      With his tail between his legs he scurries back and deletes the entire post that he made!.........

      Talk about looking like a fool - I've made a fool out of him many times over the past months, but by making this ultimate hypocritical move - he's made a bigger fool out of himself than even I ever could...ROFLMAO X3
      Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 09-11-2015, 03:42 PM.
      jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
        ....This is just too perfect - like shooting fish (carp, the sucker-fish ) in a barrel...

        Rod (incorrectly) accuses me of changing one sentence in my post/thread re. whether I believed shooting the 8 after the 13 was an ok shot..and then what does he do a day later...

        With his tail between his legs he scurries back and deletes the entire post that he made!.........

        Talk about looking like a fool - I've made a fool out of him many times over the past months, but by making this ultimate hypocritical move - he's made a bigger fool out of himself than even I ever could...ROFLMAO X3
        You keep mixing Rod and Rob up. Rod is who doesn't preach to you.
        Getting old is not for Sissies.
        Rod.

        Rodney Stephens.
        (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

        Comment


        • Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
          ....This is just too perfect - like shooting fish (carp, the sucker-fish ) in a barrel...

          Rod (incorrectly) accuses me of changing one sentence in my post/thread re. whether I believed shooting the 8 after the 13 was an ok shot..and then what does he do a day later...

          With his tail between his legs he scurries back and deletes the entire post that he made!.........

          Talk about looking like a fool - I've made a fool out of him many times over the past months, but by making this ultimate hypocritical move - he's made a bigger fool out of himself than even I ever could...ROFLMAO X3
          I will deal with the gnat meaning the Ghost first... There is a difference of what you and I did.. you changed your shot selection because it was so clear to so many members what the right shot was.. I deleted a TRUE paragraph that Billy pointed out was out of line at the time so I thought about it and agreed so that is why I deleted it. I don't change my shot selections.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by androd View Post
            You keep mixing Rod and Rob up. Rod is who doesn't preach to you.
            Getting old is not for Sissies.
            Sorry Rob..I mean Rod - my bad, I went back and changed it...



            Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
            I will deal with the gnat meaning the Ghost first... There is a difference of what you and I did.. you changed your shot selection because it was so clear to so many members what the right shot was.. I deleted a TRUE paragraph that Billy pointed out was out of line at the time so I thought about it and agreed so that is why I deleted it. I don't change my shot selections.
            Hey! - where's all the smileys? ^

            - Ghost <----- Loves it when he makes Rob show his thin skin - that supposedly he doesn't have......
            jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tom Wirth View Post
              Rob, I see you deleted your previous post which I found very offensive. Especially your suggestion that I would compromise my opinion simply because someone did me a nice turn.

              I had a detailed analysis of your deleted statement which I now chose not to post but I will respond to this lasted diatribe.


              You risk the game by not taking advantage of the golden opportunity to play the run with confidence and in such a way that offers the highest probability of winning the game.
              Now then on to Mr. Wirth...
              Lets cover your first point shall we..
              If I miss the 12 I will sell out the 5 or a bank on the 12 Obviously you can't stun your cue ball to the end rail with ball in hand.. keep practicing you will get that shot down eventually as far as leaving a bank on the 12 please wake up
              Your second point.. news flash Cory didnt get froze and he didn't get straight in.. I guess you figured the cue ball was going to come off the end rail hit the 5 ball then reverse and go back down and get straight in and frozen( yes that would defy physics) and seeing how you brought up Cory's shot isn't interesting he said he tried all of the shots and liked that one better..hmmm
              Moving on to your third nugget.. This is such idiotic point I won't even acknowledge it.
              Your next gem.. Who says I would even have a bank on the 5 ball after I made the 8? How hard do you think you are hitting the 12 ball Thomas? are you serious? what do you think you are hitting so hard your going for a take out?
              Your next words of wisdom.. Suppose I miss the 12 and sell out the 5? You and I can shoot these shots back and forth and see who sells out the most times.. HOW ABOUT THAT TOM?
              As far as worrying about dogging it.... we both know how that worked out

              You see you guys won't let well enough alone..

              Comment


              • Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                Sorry Rob..I mean Rod - my bad, I went back and changed it...





                Hey! - where's all the smileys? ^

                - Ghost <----- Loves it when he makes Rob show his thin skin - that supposedly he doesn't have......
                Ghost please your skin is so thin thats why they call you Ghost.. its transparent I always have to go back and apologize to guys like you because you guys are sensitive.. That is why I deleted the other post.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
                  Ghost please your skin is so thin thats why they call you Ghost.. its transparent I always have to go back and apologize to guys like you because you guys are sensitive.. That is why I deleted the other post.
                  Rob, in all sincerity, I want you to know that..I think of you as a best frienemy......

                  - Ghroast
                  jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
                    Now then on to Mr. Wirth...
                    Lets cover your first point shall we..
                    If I miss the 12 I will sell out the 5 or a bank on the 12 Obviously you can't stun your cue ball to the end rail with ball in hand.. keep practicing you will get that shot down eventually as far as leaving a bank on the 12 please wake up
                    Your second point.. news flash Cory didnt get froze and he didn't get straight in.. I guess you figured the cue ball was going to come off the end rail hit the 5 ball then reverse and go back down and get straight in and frozen( yes that would defy physics) and seeing how you brought up Cory's shot isn't interesting he said he tried all of the shots and liked that one better..hmmm
                    Moving on to your third nugget.. This is such idiotic point I won't even acknowledge it.
                    Your next gem.. Who says I would even have a bank on the 5 ball after I made the 8? How hard do you think you are hitting the 12 ball Thomas? are you serious? what do you think you are hitting so hard your going for a take out?
                    Your next words of wisdom.. Suppose I miss the 12 and sell out the 5? You and I can shoot these shots back and forth and see who sells out the most times.. HOW ABOUT THAT TOM?
                    As far as worrying about dogging it.... we both know how that worked out

                    You see you guys won't let well enough alone..
                    1. I didn't get straight in, but the CB was a bit close to the rail for my taste. I could either get on the 3 from there or bank the 5, so not the best possible outcome. But I'm sure when I'm done that I've got at least 3 and he has no balls by his hole.

                    2. I did say it was very close. I've gone back and forth, myself.
                    Seems to depend on if you prefer half a tip below vs. half a tip above center.

                    3. Let's all drink a beer and relax!
                    "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X