Ghost vs. Tony 3 wwyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost vs. Tony 3 wwyd

There's about 5 different offensive choices/balls that go in your pocket to choose from in this wwyd - something for everyone......

I just banked the 5ball straight back - just missed it - and was playing cross-table shape for the 8ball when I accidentally pocket scratched in Donn's pocket......

So Donn now has ball in hand --- Donn's pocket is at the top right --- the ball score is 2-2, Ghost going to 9, Donn going to 7 --- wwyd?

PS, The 3ball (in a 'big ball position) and the 1ball are both between 1/8"-1/4" off the rail...the 2ball does not have room to go in between the 13 and 3.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 01-13-2018, 02:54 PM.
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Another view ----->
    Attached Files

Comment

Another view ---->
      Attached Files

Comment

Last view ----->
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
          Last view ----->
          Good chance to learn something here.

I would start with the 12, pick up the 10 and 15 with the intent to get on the 8. Depending on the angle, then I either go for the 3 or the 5 after that. Preferably the 3, because then I can bank the 5 and get on the 1.

A pure shot maker probably just cuts the 13 in, pops out the 1 a bit with the cueball, and is off to the races. Sadly, that ain't me.

On the other hand, depending on how exactly I end up on the 10 and 15, I might forego the 8 ball entirely and try to get a good angle on the 13 from a bit closer up. In fact, I think that path is better if the table cooperates.

Cory
          "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
            Last view ----->
            My plan would be 12-10-15-8-5-13 or 3 or 1-3 combo. That's six and I'm already past my ability to manage the CB on all these shots.

Comment

Ghost vs. Tony 3 wwyd

Ass-clown. Lol! Thanks for the laugh Ghost. I needed that.
              Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

You gotta go for the win here and in my estimation that means shooting the 13. Everything is open once you make that.

Comment

I'm shooting the 15 ball and getting on the eight ball.

Comment

i'm with cory and john.

shooting the 12. getting on top of the 10 and 15.

Comment

Stop shot on the two, leaving cue behind that fourteen, if I hang it, but also leaving the thirteen next for me, and go from there..
                      "Born Into This"

Comment

I would shoot the 12 and play position for the 8 and hopefully fall flat enough to go one rail towards the 14 ball. In my opinion you have to get into those balls as soon as you can to get the max.

Comment

The 12 has the biggest pocket, and Tony prolly tried to soft draw under the 5 and work from there. I would choose the 12 also w/ follow and get above the 10 and work from there.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden View Post
                            You gotta go for the win here and in my estimation that means shooting the 13. Everything is open once you make that.
                            you want to start with a combo???

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
                              I'm shooting the 15 ball and getting on the eight ball.
                              Originally posted by Kybanks View Post
                              I would shoot the 12 and play position for the 8 and hopefully fall flat enough to go one rail towards the 14 ball. In my opinion you have to get into those balls as soon as you can to get the max.
                              Originally posted by Jeff sparks View Post
                              The 12 has the biggest pocket, and Tony prolly tried to soft draw under the 5 and work from there. I would chose the 12 also w/ follow and get above the 10 and work from there.
                              i like getting on the 8 next using the 12 since getting rid of that ball opens up the 10 and 15 for later
                              frank
                              why the 15 ball to start??
                              jeff
                              why go for the 10 after the 12 instead of going for the 8 next??
                              Last edited by lll; 09-06-2015, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X