• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
    Originally posted by wincardona View Post
    Originally posted by tylerdurden View Post
    Originally posted by straightback View Post

Ho hum...four against one this fine morning, and it's barely a love tap...because I am...
    Attached Files
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
      Ho hum...four against one this fine morning, and it's barely a love tap...because I am...
      Excellent rebuttal, now that's what I'm talking about..the Ghost is back. see you soon.

Dr. Bill

Comment

• Originally posted by wincardona View Post
        Excellent rebuttal, now that's what I'm talking about..the Ghost is back. see you soon.

Dr. Bill
        BILLY... what are you doing? your slipping... Don't you know the Ghost is MR. PROP BETTOR... perhaps he wants to show us at Derby the 6 into the 2 into the 5 and kill the cue ball shot...

Comment

BILLY... what are you doing? your slipping... Don't you know the Ghost is MR. PROP BETTOR... perhaps he wants to show us at Derby the 6 into the 2 into the 5 and kill the cue ball shot...
          Wait, maybe you guys misunderstood. When Ghost said 6 into 2 might make the 2, maybe he was planning to go 3 rails with the CB and kick the 2 in. I like that shot now that Hacker has me playing more aggressively.

(I hope I don't get fired from my number 2 Fan job for this... I REALLY need the cash.)

Comment

• Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
            Wait, maybe you guys misunderstood. When Ghost said 6 into 2 might make the 2, maybe he was planning to go 3 rails with the CB and kick the 2 in. I like that shot now that Hacker has me playing more aggressively.

(I hope I don't get fired from my number 2 Fan job for this... I REALLY need the cash.)
            Good eye, we have a new WWYD winner! The timing shot plays great from here. I knew that putting the cue ball by the 9 just wasn't right.
            "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cory in dc View Post
              Good eye, we have a new WWYD winner! The timing shot plays great from here. I knew that putting the cue ball by the 9 just wasn't right.
              It's the only viable shot on the table. Clearly.

Comment

If you ever want to find out how much your improving... you got 11 to 7

have a nice day

oh. OK. I guess I want to find out. If it works out, you can show me at the DCC.

Lou Figueroa

Comment

• Cary made me LOL

Originally posted by straightback View Post
                  It's the only viable shot on the table. Clearly.
                  I can't claim the cookie... I was just explaining Ghost's shot.

What kind of cookie should we give him? I saw a really interesting thick white one once, surrounded by yellowish water.

Whaddaya think?

Comment

• Originally posted by lfigueroa View Post
                    oh. OK. I guess I want to find out. If it works out, you can show me at the DCC.

Lou Figueroa
                    Would you like to play 6 ahead for 5 or 10 thousand?

Comment

• Originally posted by tylerdurden View Post
                      That's quite the misread on the Tyler Duden character. Whatever your take, the character appeals to me for his intelligent and insightful views of society. I'm not much into machismo at all; I have a picture of the duder as my avatar. Get a grip ghost what else can you be wrong about in a single day?
                      Sorry "hacker's little helper", but as usual, I'm not wrong - you are - and also as always, I come equipped with the proof....for my purposes I didn't choose to speak of the anti-capitalist facets of Tyler Durden's persona....you say I have "quite a mis-read" by identifying Tyler Durden as being uber-tough and macho?...really?...here, from Wikipedia, is excerpted dialogue from the film, taking place soon after the narrator first meets Tyler Durden ----->

the narrator meets Tyler Durden, a charismatic extremist of mysterious means. After an explosion destroys the narrator's condominium, he asks to stay at Tyler's house. Tyler agrees, but asks for something in return: "I want you to hit me as hard as you can." Both men find that they enjoy the ensuing fistfight. They subsequently move in together and establish a "fight club", drawing numerous men with similar temperaments into bare-knuckle fighting matches.

^ Nope, nothing tough-guy or macho at all about Tyler Durden's character......

- Winner

PS, And don't bother to challenge me to any superhero, role playing video games, or Dungeons & Dragons, etc....cuz I would have no chance, never having played them - whereas I have a hunch that you're a ranking champion at them......

Comment

Hey rocket scientist.... where do you think your cue ball will end up on a cut that thin with you THINKING you are going to get that much movement off the 2 ball? at the softest you are going to leave your opponent straight in on the 1 ball

have a nice day

Originally posted by wincardona View Post
                        I just woke up to read your response, and what a response it is. Are you serious with how you expect people to believe that playing off the 6ball the way you described is even remotely possible with out losing the cue ball. . Freddie would be ashamed , you being from Chicago and all that.

I have to reel you back in to being the Ghost, maybe you should try eating a "Snickers"

Dr. Bill
                        Sure didn't want to forget to answer you two chuckleheads.....I know you guys aren't really serious here you're just having fun foolishly ganging up on the Ghost......but I'll pretend that you're serious, and take the time and patience to point out the obvious to youse two......

I specifically said (reading comprehension is a good thing, by the way), I would choose this option, and cut the 6 into the 2, if I was playing an average player...well that being the case, guess what...

I don't give a flying fuk where the cueball ends up - because I will now have three balls sitting in front of my pocket - so I have no problem leaving my average playing opponent straight in on nthe 1ball from several feet away, on these 4-1/4" pockets, with him knowing that with the 6ball now gone, he has nothing to play position on after making that straight in 1ball - if he makes the 1, he can only get one ball, but if he misses it/jaws it, he loses the game <-----I always love offering my opponents that type of %-situation......

Have a nice day Laurel & Hardy...

- Ghost

PS, And Billy..as for Freddy...as I said before, I communicate with him all the time, and he want's to be in with me in all of my debates and prop bets vs. you...
                        Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 09-18-2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Sure didn't want to forget to answer you two chuckleheads.....I know you guys aren't really serious here you're just having fun foolishly ganging up on the Ghost......but I'll pretend that you're serious, and take the time and patience to point out the obvious to youse two......

I specifically said (reading comprehension is a good thing, by the way), I would choose this option, and cut the 6 into the 2, if I was playing an average player...well that being the case, guess what...

I don't give a flying fuk where the cueball ends up - because I will now have three balls sitting in front of my pocket - so I have no problem leaving my average playing opponent straight in on nthe 1ball from several feet away, on these 4-1/4" pockets, with him knowing that with the 6ball now gone, he has nothing to play position on after making that straight in 1ball - if he makes the 1, he can only get one ball, but if he misses it/jaws it, he loses the game <-----I always love offering my opponents that type of %-situation......

- Ghost

PS, And Billy..as for Freddy...as I said before, I communicate with him all the time, and he want's to be in with me in all of my debates and prop bets vs. you...
                          HEY INCARDONA... GRAB A BAT AND TAKE SOME B.P.. AGAIN.. You have out done yourself Ghost.. I can't wait till Billy reads this last moronic post...

Comment

Sorry "hacker's little helper", but as usual, I'm not wrong - you are - and also as always, I come equipped with the proof....for my purposes I didn't choose to speak of the anti-capitalist facets of Tyler Durden's persona....you say I have "quite a mis-read" by identifying Tyler Durden as being uber-tough and macho?...really?...here, from Wikipedia, is excerpted dialogue from the film, taking place soon after the narrator first meets Tyler Durden ----->

the narrator meets Tyler Durden, a charismatic extremist of mysterious means. After an explosion destroys the narrator's condominium, he asks to stay at Tyler's house. Tyler agrees, but asks for something in return: "I want you to hit me as hard as you can." Both men find that they enjoy the ensuing fistfight. They subsequently move in together and establish a "fight club", drawing numerous men with similar temperaments into bare-knuckle fighting matches.

^ Nope, nothing tough-guy or macho at all about Tyler Durden's character......

- Winner

PS, And don't bother to challenge me to any superhero, role playing video games, or Dungeons & Dragons, etc....cuz I would have no chance, never having played them - whereas I have a hunch that you're a ranking champion at them......
                            Ghost, I think you have confidence problems, something about needing to prove to yourself you are never wrong. These problems seem to extend into you high pressure strokes in pool too unfortunately. Tyler had more of a cerebral quest, fighting against big bankers and commonly accepted norms. It's no use arguing with you though, because you are always right, until the straight in case ball is in front of you and the truth comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by tylerdurden View Post
                              blah, blah, blah.
                              "hacker's little helper", but you're wrong, once again.

Comment

- Ghost

So, lets see if I got this right. You're at the table with the superior position and have several viable options which none of them you like. Not even your original option with rolling the 1ball to the side and leaving me a tough kick into the 5ball Well at least we agree on that option not being viable, lets move on. Again, you have the best position and now it's time to implode (cave in) and decide to shoot the combination ? carom? and run the cue ball, to where? Figuring that even if you happen to miss this hanger which you are about a 7/1 dog to pocket the most your opponent can get is one ball, and then move another possibly to his pocket. Yes, I remember thinking like that before, I was up for four days and stuck pretty bad and decided to shoot a shot similar to your shot. Unfortunately I missed and lost the game, I was lucky that I was out of money so I had to quit. Good luck with the shot.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Working...
                                X