onepockethacker challenges Lou

Wayne

Verified Member
By the way I want to make this perfectly clear.. I like Lou and Bobby.. this isn't personal this is about gambling..:lol:lol

have a nice day:)

Lou is extremely well liked. I have seen him post hundreds of times how well liked he is and he has friends all over the country. He is going to write a book.
In Santa Monica the guys love him and have bought a red carpet for when he comes in for his 21st visit.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I miss Bobby and Louise..:lol:lol O.K. thats all for tonight.. I will be checking in though making sure everyone stays in line:lol:lol nothing personal.. Meanwhile I offered to play Lou mum pool... by the looks of this thread I was definitely in a trap LMFAO LMFAO:lol:lol nothing personal

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Lou is extremely well liked. I have seen him post hundreds of times how well liked he is and he has friends all over the country. He is going to write a book.
In Santa Monica the guys love him and have bought a red carpet for when he comes in for his 21st visit.

Tell Lou the next time he tries to find a game in Santa Monica... TRY GETTING OUT OF THE CAR :lol:lol

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
I do not know many here personally, but as you read you pick up the drift. While I used to have "thick skin", I think I am thinning out. This is brutally funny and serves notice I better stay on the right side. If I am in Hollywood, which is probable, or Santa Monica, which is doubtful, I will drop in and lay down a tribute.:)

"The have a nice day:)" line is priceless. I am crying it is so funny and close to me. In the women's wholesale shoe business we were always fighting, yelling...something was always going wrong. Cancellations, late shipments, order changes, quality, you name it. However, in the middle of the mess, one of my clueless assistants, with huge tits, in all seriousness would say as she left, "Enjoy the rest of your day!":) Finally one day I could not take it and snapped, "Have you ever seen me enjoy a day"? That broke the ice and everyone started laughing...even me.

Sorry to cut in but, well... enjoy the rest of your day,:) I hope i doesn't rain.;)

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I have thought it over and have a made a decision.. Since EVERYONE loves Lou against me 11 to 7 and I was in a trap.. and since Bobbytworails came on here and said how I offered him 11 to 7 also but he was " going out of town" or would have taken it... I will give them both 11 to 7 for $ 10,000 each 6 ahead.. They both have to play.. This shouldn't be a problem after all the "gambling" OLD Bobbytworails was talking about doing.. Oh yeah I almost forgot.. both matches HAVE to be streamed for their to be a bet..:lol:lol
Or I will give them 11 to 7 and they can play as partners but there has to be coaching( the guys here will be dying laughing when they read that):lol nothing personal I have just seen them both in action for the cash :lol

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
Crusty

Crusty

I do not know many here personally, but as you read you pick up the drift. While I used to have "thick skin", I think I am thinning out. This is brutally funny and serves notice I better stay on the right side. If I am in Hollywood, which is probable, or Santa Monica, which is doubtful, I will drop in and lay down a tribute.:)

"The have a nice day:)" line is priceless. I am crying it is so funny and close to me. In the women's wholesale shoe business we were always fighting, yelling...something was always going wrong. Cancellations, late shipments, order changes, quality, you name it. However, in the middle of the mess, one of my clueless assistants, with huge tits, in all seriousness would say as she left, "Enjoy the rest of your day!":) Finally one day I could not take it and snapped, "Have you ever seen me enjoy a day"? That broke the ice and everyone started laughing...even me.

Sorry to cut in but, well... enjoy the rest of your day,:) I hope i doesn't rain.;)

Reminds me of crusty local room owner out my way....

Tells the counter man to charge me extra for table wear and tear, from hitting so many cut shots into the rail...

Couple Tshirts he wears...'Do I look like a fkn people person to you?' and 'You have a fkn nice day too'.

I gotta get one...of each. But I don't think I could wear em in his room, no telling what he would charge me for table time then.:frus

He's actually a decent guy...just misunderstood.:heh

He's not a plain vanilla kind a guy. A pool room character...it's a beautiful thing...:eek:

ok...back to the slingin

lfigueroa

Verified Member
lmao. Looks like hacker got his panties in a big ol' wad last night.

Ya' all have a nice day.

Lou Figueroa
still chuckling

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 7.44.02 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 7.44.02 AM.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 7.44.27 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 7.44.27 AM.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 0

onepockethacker

Verified Member
lmao. Looks like hacker got his panties in a big ol' wad last night.

Ya' all have a nice day.

Lou Figueroa
still chuckling

What happened LOUISE? You were M.I.A. What you should have took a pic of is you and your buddy Old Bobby when you realized you guys got trapped again.. If you were gone any longer they were going to put your pic on the back of a milk carton.. although they said it would have been on the back skim milk to match your game:lol:lol Ladies and gentlemen... Class dismissed:lol:lol for now

onepockethacker

Verified Member

You are welcome here anytime Phil.. we would love to have you.. you could play in our partners one pocket game.. we rotate partners.. its alot of fun:lol:lol
by the way...

have a nice day:):D

koldcash

You are welcome here anytime Phil.. we would love to have you.. you could play in our partners one pocket game.. we rotate partners.. its alot of fun:lol:lol
by the way...

Who are the players, I might come play...hope it's soft...you Ditoro, Randolph...

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Who are the players, I might come play...hope it's soft...you Ditoro, Randolph...

Usually its me, Ditoro, Felix, Carlos might play, dileo, Randy plays sometimes. Even OLD Bobby plays.. LOL.. Its just $ 10 a game we rotate partners.. Its just a reason to hit some balls and have some laughs.. Nothing worth driving over for but if you were already here its something to do..

keoneyo

Verified Member
The only reason his panties got in a big tight wad is he was shoving it down your throat last nite.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
I'll take $500 on Lou on the side at the Derby, if Hacker plays the way I saw him play in Atlanta two or three years ago (when he was in stroke) Lou will be getting a belated Christmas present. Hacker offered me the same game but I was on my way out of town at the time. I guess he took the short bus back to Miami. I later heard he said he got jared.:heh LMAO !!!:frus

All you have to do is tell your name and we can make a game.. or would you rather hide

I will be happy to play you at the Derby, we can make the game there. Minimum bet per game $100, I'll pay to learn if you think you can get there, but don't pull up after three or four barrels and want to adjust. You have to play your game to win, not limp across the wire with a lame game that you are free stroking like I have seen soon many times. Talk about lamb stew. You invented the recipe. Nothing personal though:heh
I totally respect you desire:frus

I'll bet $200 minimum if we are back in the peach state

A couple of us will be down south sometime next week.

If Rob wants to meet us in Atlanta we'll take a look at what you got, so maybe you got you some action this month.

What were you spotting him last time you played? We ain't scared, we'll take a look at the same game.

I will call hacker on the cell in the next week or so to set up the match at the Derby. Let's see if he steps up?

Ok, we are going to be in Atlantic City.

If "Hacker" and "two rails" want to come up here we will comp them rooms at Harrahs or Caesars or maybe Borgota.

We will stake the "hacker" against you "tworails" and now we don't even have to wait till the Derby. Can't be cheap like you stated tho, a hundred or two is weak for the woofing you're doing.

We can go play at Fuscos place in Philly because my buddy wants to play some jack off there named Feldman again. He said he played this guy years ago and was a real sucker so he's hoping he's still above ground and hasn't gone broke yet.

So there's a couple of games already and I'll bring my stick also and if I can find someone barely breathing or with no pulse I might even play myself. If they're breathing I'll play cheap, if they have no pulse they can bet what they want to win. Lol

You guys get together and let me know what you're going to do. Let's not be nitty about the bet, when you get the nuts you're supposed to ship it.

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
by the way...

Thanks, Hacker. Sounds good to me and I appreciate it. I will be that way this fall to see my daughter plus Larry and I discussed playing. I look forward to the opportunity to meet and play.

As Metsie,(my asst) used to say, "enjoy your afternoon":D. She had a number of variations. To this day I do not know how you enjoy an afternoon...unless you are doing something you shouldn't ;)

my best,
Phil