No announcement yet.

onepockethacker challenges Lou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way, I watched you play the match at the derby last year when you got dusted for the $3,000. Te nice spanish guy that loves action and lost like $20,000 on hs own staked you. He even quit you and went home early. Thats my goal this year at the derby, to send you home early!!!

Nothing personal, I just like your winn/loss ratio like I said

Comment

• Comment

• It's awful quiet, I'll bet your calling the entire Georgia phone book

Comment

• Quit picking on Lou, he's a good guy and loves the game. I like him in the game, one pocket that is. Not chirping

Comment

• I'll make it easy, don't want you to think I'm ducking you! Come to Mr. Cue's in Atlanta anytime and bring plenty of cash, but whatever you do don't forget your heart. Remember it's ATLANTA and we know how to send you boy's home

Comment

• I can hear the trees in the wind it's soon quiet

Comment

• It's so quiet I can hear the moss in the trees

Comment

• ...And this is why we can't have nice things.

Comment

• Tell you what, when you get to the derby I'll be out front to help you with your bags. I want you to get to the tables as quickly as possible. Lou and I will be relaxing in the Steakhouse for a while and when we are done dinning in the buffet we can get it on. Play well and Nothing Personal, I like your ambition

Comment

• I'm done. You went into hiding. I will not post another word about this because I can see you are pouting. I will just see you at the derby were woofing is frowned upon and stepping up is rewarded. See you there Hahahahahacker
                      Took your ball and went home, Huh "Long Live The South"

Comment

• Last thing, I had a hundred of Nathan, would you please sign the $100 bill I got at the Derby when I see you. It would mean the world to me.

Comment

• Tap, tap, tap, tap...

Comment

• Maybe we should start a new, new thread: "Unnamed person challenges Rob."

Comment

• ask Rob if everything I said historically wasn't 100% accurate. He knows me very well

Comment

• A couple of us will be down south sometime next week.

If Rob wants to meet us in Atlanta we'll take a look at what you got, so maybe you got you some action this month.

What were you spotting him last time you played? We ain't scared, we'll take a look at the same game.

Comment

Working...
                                X