onepockethacker challenges Lou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keoneyo View Post
    Phil you will always be welcome in Santa Monica. Here we are here to enjoy ourselves. Like many others who have stepped through these portals, like the Ghost, Kentucky Bill (Scrz Bill), John Henderson, Mr3C, etc. have found out they have no problems having a good time. As long as you dont underestimate us we will not underestimate you.
    I wish some of the guys who took sides against us would come here. I think they would enjoy themselves. And they would be welcome. One rotten apple doesnt have to spoil the barrel.

Here you can get a game for micro stakes, small stakes, medium stakes and an occasional nose bleed stakes game. But we will always show you respect if you dont disrespect us.
    Thanks Keoneyo,
    It sounds like a fun place with a great group of guys. If I ever get west, for sure.
    my best,
    Phil

Comment

• Originally posted by straightback View Post
      I do not know how your assistant's chest size fits into the story but I applaud it's inclusion.
      Simply picture someone walking into an office with several people in a huge nasty argument and a guy on the speaker phone getting reamed. Them imagine the mentality of a young woman walking inwith a smile and wishing us a nice day!
      You have to wonder how could I have had such a clueless dipshit working for me? Well......

enjoy you afternoon

Comment

I wish some of the guys who took sides against us would come here.
        I don't know of anyone who took sides against "us" other than, of course Lou. As you know I am personally annoyed by you and 3C, but that has nothing to do with HOB or your group of SM guys who, as far as I can tell, are gentlemen. Except for Bobby Two-rails -- who is apparently some kind of phony -- and one remark by jtom long in the past, Lou is the only one here who said anything negative that I recall about your group or your room.

I have tried to let this go, and I have for several days, but you just keep pounding and pounding and pounding and I can't understand what pleasure you get out of it.... or, then again, maybe I can.

Comment

Im a little confused. Are you saying he is far, far better than a shortstop?
          If he is why was he playing a guy like the cue maker who couldnt make triple A even?

If he is why wouldnt he play Wayne 10/7 for 5K?

I consider Wayne a shortstop.

Or are you saying he is far, far below a shortstop?
          I dont think so.

Maybe I should rethink my definition of a "shortstop".
          If Wayne is a "shortstop", Im not even the chalk dust on the line. Wayne is the best amatuer in LA and he plays pros all the time. Last time I was there he was giving Sunny the best of it. And the best part is, he is a class player and gentleman as most of the players at HOB. (NOT THAT SHADES GUY THOUGH!!!!!) hahahahaha
          Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

• If I had a choice of places to play in the country, I would choose the HOB in Santa Monica. Why? I play for action. I may not be the best but I will play the best for the cash if I can make a game. And if you cant get a game at HOB then youre either a professional rail bird, scared to lose $5. or broke. I have played so many guys there I cant remember their names or the number of games I have played.
            Players watch me play and they salivate wanting to play me. When I walk in Mr Shades cries out, ROAD PLAYER! and the tables fill up with players wanting to play.
            I get games from $20 to $300 and the only push over I had was Mr Shades who got his money back the next day when I thought I could give him a spot, 10-8.
            You bring in a cue and start asking and next thing you know, not only are you playing the game you love for money, when you leave youre in Santa Monica, Ca.
            Hacker, is that 11-5 still open?
            Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevelomako View Post
              Ok, we are going to be in Atlantic City.

We can go play at Fuscos place in Philly because my buddy wants to play some jack off there named Feldman again. He said he played this guy years ago and was a real sucker so he's hoping he's still above ground and hasn't gone broke yet.

So there's a couple of games already and I'll bring my stick also and if I can find someone barely breathing or with no pulse I might even play myself. If they're breathing I'll play cheap, if they have no pulse they can bet what they want to win. Lol

You guys get together and let me know what you're going to do. Let's not be nitty about the bet, when you get the nuts you're supposed to ship it.
              Steve- Please do let me know if you come to Philly. Fuscos is one of my main rooms and I would love to get together. I always enjoy your posts so it would be a pleasure. Plus, I can barely breathe and love to match up.

Trying to figure out who Feldman is but it's not ringing any bells.

Mitch
              Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                Steve- Please do let me know if you come to Philly. Fuscos is one of my main rooms and I would love to get together. I always enjoy your posts so it would be a pleasure. Plus, I can barely breathe and love to match up.

Trying to figure out who Feldman is but it's not ringing any bells.

Mitch
                You got it.

I don't know who Feldman is either but my buddy said "I can play this jack off Feldman again if we go there".

Pretty sure it's not Oscar though.

I will have a mirror with me and you'll have to let me hold it under your mouth for a while first before we figured out what to do. Lol

Comment

• onepockethacker challenges Lou

Originally posted by stevelomako View Post
                  You got it.

I don't know who Feldman is either but my buddy said "I can play this jack off Feldman again if we go there".

Pretty sure it's not Oscar though.

I will have a mirror with me and you'll have to let me hold it under your mouth for a while first before we figured out what to do. Lol

Fair enough. When you see the other 15 guys in there fighting to play me, you'll feel better lol.
                  Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Fair enough. When you see the other 15 guys in there fighting to play me, you'll feel better lol.

Lol. I'll leave the mirror in the car then.

Was actually in Philly last week but we left because the Pope wouldn't play and he had all the hotels charging double and triple.

Comment

• Hey Mitch, If I'm board in NYC maybe we can meet half way at Sand Castle in Edison on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevelomako View Post
                        Lol. I'll leave the mirror in the car then.

Was actually in Philly last week but we left because the Pope wouldn't play and he had all the hotels charging double and triple.
                        Good to hear you get down here. Then we will definitely get to make it happen sometime.

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
                        Hey Mitch, If I'm board in NYC maybe we can meet half way at Sand Castle in Edison on Saturday.
                        I will check with the boss, but I played a ton last week and it lets just say the wife did not appreciate it like I did. I may have to do family stuff on Saturday. I will try though and will text. I am looking forward to playing again.

Comment

He'll start feeling better when he notices the nice, fluid handwriting on the deposit receipt you give him. (Do you allow withdrawals?)

Comment

• onepockethacker challenges Lou

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                            He'll start feeling better when he notices the nice, fluid handwriting on the deposit receipt you give him. (Do you allow withdrawals?)

Ha. Unfortunately I do.

Btw- thanks. The word fluid has never even been uttered around discussion of my game. Specifically my stroke. As a matter of fact it looks like I am having a stroke when I play 😂😁😊😇

Comment

Good to hear you get down here. Then we will definitely get to make it happen sometime.

I will check with the boss, but I played a ton last week and it lets just say the wife did not appreciate it like I did. I may have to do family stuff on Saturday. I will try though and will text. I am looking forward to playing again.
                              I'm playing bad so I'm easy. I don't tell my that🎱✈️

Comment

Ha. Unfortunately I do.

Btw- thanks. The word fluid has never even been uttered around discussion of my game. Specifically my stroke. As a matter of fact it looks like I am having a stroke when I play 😂😁😊😇
                                Guy has the best "road stroke" I've ever seen. I'm fact, I think I'll christen thee "Road Stroke" here and now.

Comment

Working...
                                X