onepockethacker challenges Lou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfigueroa View Post
    I'm commenting on the conversation here. Tyler has made some good points about the disparity between the one pocket brilliance some folks lay claim to here and their real life performance. Several folks leap up to belittle him, for rather obvious reasons. I agree with some of what he is saying and wanted to just lend some support in that regard.

Lou Figueroa
    I have things to do so I am not going to argue but if you want to support what Tyler posted you go on my short warning list too, because I think his post was out of line, and I made that clear.
    "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
    -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
      Unlike you when I offer a game the game gets played... you can't find a person on the planet who will say im not a perfect gentleman when I play.. There are different ways to get games.. when you know somebody will you can wait till Derby and then make a game... when you think they are posturing like in this case its better to make the game in front of everyone..
      P.S. if John Barton wanted to make another game with you online Im sure you wouldn't have a problem with it would you

P.S. have a nice day

JB and I had 15-year hard-ons for each other. That's why he wanted to play and it's why I wanted to play. Regardless of how you viewed the match up, we both thought we each had the best of it going in. And, regardless of what a nut case he is/was I had/have respect for John. He had he own internal logic, rationale, and a passion for what he said and did.

You, OTOH, are just a lout and blowhard who means nothing to me. I could care less if we play and what you have to say on matching up here.

Lou Figueroa

Comment

The spot is 11 to 7.. 6 or 8 ahead will show everyone who has the best of it.. as far as the rules.. whats wrong with the tournament rules? as far as the bet maybe you were uncomfortable with amount I suggested.. what would you be comfortable with betting? and by the way if when we get to the table if you want to make a big show and offer to bet more money like you did with J.B. you will be accommodated..

have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
          I don't think so, just roll back and look. But you never consider your own comments to be insulting -- we know that.

ah, the royal "we" lol.

lou Figueroa
          didn't know
          the Royal Family
          hung out here

Comment

The spot is 11 to 7.. 6 or 8 ahead will show everyone who has the best of it.. as far as the rules.. whats wrong with the tournament rules? as far as the bet maybe you were uncomfortable with amount I suggested.. what would you be comfortable with betting? and by the way if when we get to the table if you want to make a big show and offer to bet more money like you did with J.B. you will be accommodated..

have a nice day

See you at the DCC ;-)

Lou Figueroa

Comment

JB and I had 15-year hard-ons for each other. That's why he wanted to play and it's why I wanted to play. Regardless of how you viewed the match up, we both thought we each had the best of it going in. And, regardless of what a nut case he is/was I had/have respect for John. He had he own internal logic, rationale, and a passion for what he said and did.

You, OTOH, are just a lout and blowhard who means nothing to me. I could care less if we play and what you have to say on matching up here.

Lou Figueroa
              I just wanted to prove to everyone on here how full of shit you are.. and you just did it for me.. your a gutless turd... come on here talking all that crap how you can't get a game here or there.. what a joke.. your the biggest phony and shiit stirrer on any pool site ever.. the only reason you played J.B. you heartless turd was because EVERYONE knew you were stealing so save it...
              seeing how you thought Tylers comment about Ghost was accurate why don't you play the Ghost some even? I will bet on the Ghost everyday.. you can show everyone who you perform in a TOUGH game for the big money..

P.S. can't wait to hear why you won't play Ghost now

have a nice day

Comment

I just wanted to prove to everyone on here how full of shit you are.. and you just did it for me.. your a gutless turd... come on here talking all that crap how you can't get a game here or there.. what a joke.. your the biggest phony and shiit stirrer on any pool site ever.. the only reason you played J.B. you heartless turd was because EVERYONE knew you were stealing so save it...
                seeing how you thought Tylers comment about Ghost was accurate why don't you play the Ghost some even? I will bet on the Ghost everyday.. you can show everyone who you perform in a TOUGH game for the big money..

P.S. can't wait to hear why you won't play Ghost now

have a nice day

Personally, I can't wait for Steve to come and admonish you -- like he did Tyler, for far, far milder comments :-)

Lou Figueroa

Comment

Personally, I can't wait for Steve to come and admonish you -- like he did Tyler, for far, far milder comments :-)

Lou Figueroa
                  Way to totally avoid the question of playing Ghost.. YOUR A JOKE

Comment

Lou Figueroa
                    By the way im just commenting about your conversation on here.. I have made some good points.. how you think Tylers comments about the Ghost were funny yet you won't play the man even.. other people have said your the ultimate shiit starter and you won't play anyone unless you have 3 balls the best of it and I just happen to agree thats all.. Fortunately I was able to prove that in this thread.. Don't worry I don't hate you.. your one of the people I look forward to seeing every year at Derby

have a nice day

this post sounds a lot like post # 147 by you

Comment

Way to totally avoid the question of playing Ghost.. YOUR A JOKE

I see Ghost at the DCC every year. I'm sure that if he wants to play he will let me know and, if we're both in the mood, we can work something out there.

Unlike you he conducts himself as a gentleman and certainly doesn't need a lout like you for a mouthpiece.

Lou Figueroa

Comment

By the way im just commenting about your conversation on here.. I have made some good points.. how you think Tylers comments about the Ghost were funny yet you won't play the man even.. other people have said your the ultimate shiit starter and you won't play anyone unless you have 3 balls the best of it and I just happen to agree thats all.. Fortunately I was able to prove that in this thread.. Don't worry I don't hate you.. your one of the people I look forward to seeing every year at Derby

have a nice day

this post sounds a lot like post # 147 by you

I guess you missed it first time around. (I am told by friends in Florida and someone who played you recently that you're a little slow that way.) So here it is again: Don't care about your opinion.

Lou Figueroa

Comment

I guess you missed it first time around. (I am told by friends in Florida and someone who played you recently that you're a little slow that way.) So here it is again: Don't care about your opinion.

Lou Figueroa
                          Two more lies by Lou.. he has no friends and I haven't played some in over 6 months... keep the lies coming Lou..

have a nice day

Comment

Two more lies by Lou.. he has no friends and I haven't played some in over 6 months... keep the lies coming Lou..

have a nice day

I guess you'd be surprised then. I have friends all over the country. And "recently" is a relative term ;-)

Lou Figueroa

Comment

I guess you'd be surprised then. I have friend all over the country. And "recently" is a relative term ;-)

Lou Figueroa
                              Unfortunately Lou you have what you think is a friend.. I have heard from countless people you assume are your friends they can't stand being around you in real life.. they tolerate you on the internet but in real life you are a bore with no sense of humor.. get the stick out of your ass and maybe one day you will find some friends

have a nice day

P.S. As far as people actually liking you I have it from reliable sources that if you were to unfortunately pass away... they could hold your funeral in a phone booth

Comment

Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                                I have things to do so I am not going to argue but if you want to support what Tyler posted you go on my short warning list too, because I think his post was out of line, and I made that clear.

And hacker's posts are just fine by you.

Lou Figueroa

Comment

Working...
                                X