onepockethacker challenges Lou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfigueroa View Post
    And hacker's posts are just fine by you.

Lou Figueroa
    wah wah wah go get your rattle

Comment

Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
      Unfortunately Lou you have what you think is a friend.. I have heard from countless people you assume are your friends they can't stand being around you in real life.. they tolerate you on the internet but in real life you are a bore with no sense of humor.. get the stick out of your ass and maybe one day you will find some friends

have a nice day

P.S. As far as people actually liking you I have it from reliable sources that if you were to unfortunately pass away... they could hold your funeral in a phone booth

lol. At least I will have six pallbearers at my funeral. Better than the one poor guy operating the forklift the funeral home will need to hoist your lard ass :-)

Lou Figueroa

Comment

wah wah wah go get your rattle

Oh, it's OK. Just funny how things are.

Lou Figueroa

Comment

lol. At least I will have six pallbearers at my funeral. Better than the one poor guy operating the forklift the funeral home will need to hoist your lard ass :-)

Lou Figueroa
          The difference is your the first guy in history that relatives had to pay the pallbearers.

Comment

And hacker's posts are just fine by you.

Lou Figueroa
            Did you ever think that you are not wanted ... everyone realizes you are too dense to figure it out.. you contribute zero to the site.. by the way..

have a nice day

Comment

The difference is your the first guy in history that relatives had to pay the pallbearers.

The forklift guy will probably want double.

Lou Figueroa

Comment

Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                I have things to do so I am not going to argue but if you want to support what Tyler posted you go on my short warning list too, because I think his post was out of line, and I made that clear.
                Steve I want to apologize that this thread turned out this way.. it was actually a great learning WWYD until Lou showed up.. I was hoping and praying he would be man enough to get in the box with the nuts but I knew he wouldn't.. he says the WWYD's are useless when compared to playing in real life under pressure but yet he doesn't want to back up his claims.. I needle certain guys on here that I know can take it.. Billy I., Ghost, Lsjohn etc... I was hoping he would play the Ghost some seeing how he criticized how Ghost plays under pressure but yet Lou skated that offer also....

Comment

Steve I want to apologize that this thread turned out this way.. it was actually a great learning WWYD until Lou showed up.. I was hoping and praying he would be man enough to get in the box with the nuts but I knew he wouldn't.. he says the WWYD's are useless when compared to playing in real life under pressure but yet he doesn't want to back up his claims.. I needle certain guys on here that I know can take it.. Billy I., Ghost, Lsjohn etc... I was hoping he would play the Ghost some seeing how he criticized how Ghost plays under pressure but yet Lou skated that offer also....

wah, wah.

And since Steve won't censure you I will and just put you on Ignore with a couple other malcontents who have "no value added."

Lou Figueroa

Comment

I will bet on the Ghost everyday..

have a nice day

...I'm so, so, confused...Rob wants to bet on me every day..but he always says that every shot choice that I ever pick is wrong.....

The only possible answer = I guess he must be mad at his money......

PS, And this time, I did not edit those posted words of Rob's...
                    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                      ...I'm so, so, confused...Rob wants to bet on me every day..but he always says that every shot choice that I ever pick is wrong.....

The only possible answer = I guess he must be mad at his money......

PS, And this time, I did not edit those posted words of Rob's...
                      No after searching far and long I kept telling myself the United States is a huge country and I knew I would eventually find someone you can beat... luckily Lou's knowledge is so miniscule next to him you look like friggin Einstein...

Have a nice day

Comment

Unfortunately Lou you have what you think is a friend.. I have heard from countless people you assume are your friends they can't stand being around you in real life.. they tolerate you on the internet but in real life you are a bore with no sense of humor.. get the stick out of your ass and maybe one day you will find some friends

have a nice day

P.S. As far as people actually liking you I have it from reliable sources that if you were to unfortunately pass away... they could hold your funeral in a phone booth
                        Lou and I don't know each other well enough to qualify for what I mean when I use -- cautiously -- the word "friend." However, I spent a good part of two days with him in RL, and he was quite pleasant.

Anyway, I suspect you weren't terribly serious with your post anyway... just taking the next step (too far) to pull his chain and entertain yourself and his detractors.

I like you both but I've come to a devastating realization: There's a fair chance that neither of you is perfect.

You should both try to be more like Ghost..... $ Cha-Ching $... Gho$t---> L$John

Comment

For me these WWYD's has served me with opening up my concepts and ideas to different situations. Much like studying the game of Chess or Warfare strategy. For someone like me who doesn't have the natural talent needs some theoretical study as well as technical application.
                          Hackers posts has always opened my mind to different options and different perspectives other than the 1+1=2 variety. He challenges and is willing to put his money where his mouth is. I like that in a person.

I hate cheap shot artists. They only come second to Liars and Hypocrites.
                          Then if you are both then "It is what it is".

Comment

hacker dont fall into the trap of responding to a million replies. it gets ridiculous.
                            fwiw i gamble higher than absolutely anyone here and how much you bet has nothing to do with what you contribute. so no reason to high role anybody.

okay please let us get back to wwyd.

i like the wwyd but what i like best is what some hate. it is when it does get to the picky things of some of the shots like with ghost and rob it gets good. you see then we get to see how good players think, rather than what shot they happen to pick on the layout.

Comment

what are you up to hacker?

sometimes you can just ask politely and get what you want.

Comment

then again.....sometimes you can't.....

Comment

Working...
                                X