onepockethacker challenges Lou

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Rob, Lou said he likes 11-7 and has indicated he would play at the Derby. Though he hasn't said as much, I suspect he is likely soured to this boxing-like buildup where both contestants talk shit for months in a public forum. (And, quite frankly, who the hell wouldn't be?) Like anyone one of us, I'm sure he just wants an honest, gentlemanly contest without the bluster or testosterone, which seems quite reasonable to me.

Its real simple.. all we had to do is real quickly set the terms of the match.. how much ahead, rules and bet... what so hard with that... unlike you guys when I talk about or make a game..IT GETS PLAYED.... you guys like to bluff.. I have been all around the country playing and have never had the slightest argument when playing.. CAN ANYONE ELSE SAY THE SAME? telling everyone you want to wait till Derby is just a way to save face and when Derby comes he can tell everyone how he tried to play me but it just didn't work out.. I got to news for you.. if we came to terms about the game you wouldn't here a peep out of me about it... The thing Lou wants is an out...
We don't have to wait till Derby... I will come right to his poolroom and bust him on his pet table..

have a nice day:)

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Actually, Larry, I like the idea of 11-7 from hacker. But I thought that by waiting until the Derby I could avoid a bunch of baloney here.

Somewhat obviously, I am wrong.

So you want to tell me to f*ck off because I pointed out your mettling and hypocrisy? That's fine. Then you and the guy you are pimping for can go pound sand. I have no further interest in playing hacker.

Lou Figueroa

LMFAO.. well if you try hard enough I knew you would find the exit:lol:lol I won't bother asking you to play anymore I got the result i expected

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Hey, podnah, I think you've carried this way too far.

I'd appreciate it if you would let it go.

You know what.. since I just read this and I like you.. I will let it go.. I had a better chance of hitting the powerball 3 weeks in a row with the same numbers than him playing... your o.k. with me..

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Open invitation if you're ever in SoCal ghost, just give me a months notice. And we can stream it and play in the thousands.

Just gotta respond to one more disingenuous spittle by "tylerdurden"...

Ya know what "tylerdurden"..how can I play you when I don't know who you are?...the rest of us 25 or so regulars here on onepocket.org all know who each other are - but you're still hiding behind a hero screen name - how could anybody agree to play someone when they don't know who they are..:rolleyes:...for all I know, maybe you're Santos or Max Eberle, on the stall...:eek:...

So tell us your real name, and then maybe I'll make a special trip out there to L.A. to play you for those "thousands"...:)

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Just gotta respond to one more disingenuous spittle by "tylerdurden"...

Ya know what "tylerdurden"..how can I play you when I don't know who you are?...the rest of us 25 or so regulars here on onepocket.org all know who each other are - but you're still hiding behind a hero screen name - how could anybody agree to play someone when they don't know who they are..:rolleyes:...for all I know, maybe you're Santos or Max Eberle, on the stall...:eek:...

So tell us your real name, and then maybe I'll make a special trip out there to L.A. to play you for those "thousands"...:)

I never watched the movie so i thought Tyler was his real name.. Can't blame you for not playing someone you have no clue who they are

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Rob, Lou said he likes 11-7 and has indicated he would play at the Derby. Though he hasn't said as much, I suspect he is likely soured to this boxing-like buildup where both contestants talk shit for months in a public forum. (And, quite frankly, who the hell wouldn't be?) Like anyone one of us, I'm sure he just wants an honest, gentlemanly contest without the bluster or testosterone, which seems quite reasonable to me.

lol, I hope hacker doesn't sell used cars for a living...

"Whadda ya mean you want to think about?! Buy the mutherfookin' car today, nit."

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Thank you.

You give me a lot of entertainment and valuable insights here. I want you to be at your best here just like I hope you'll be at your best in your next tough match.

Keep on truckin', but drive carefully. :D

P.S. FWIW, I wouldn't want to arrange the terms and agree to play for serious money 3 months in advance (especially at my age)... too many things could prevent me from playing, THEN I really would be backing out.)

What hacker does not understand is that I don't owe him diddly-do-da. If I want to wait to negotiate a game he can wait or go piss up a rope. He should really work on his people skills :)

Lou Figueroa

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
What hacker does not understand is that I don't owe him diddly-do-da. If I want to wait to negotiate a game he can wait or go piss up a rope. He should really work on his people skills :)

Lou Figueroa

Lou, I talked to the Hacker and he is in total agreement that he handled this whole thing with you wrong. :eek: He actually wants me to represent him with the negotiations with you on making a game at the Derby. The game of 11/7 seems like a fairly close game and I really believe that both you guys will enjoy the battle considering that ...believe it or not..he is really a gentlemen when at the table. (dinner table) just kidding.:D Seriously Lou, I along with many other players here would enjoy watching you two guys play, and it doesn't have to be for $5,000 or $10,000, i'm sure there are lesser amounts that would be appealing for you two guys to agree on, unless you really like the game and call his bluff.

Good luck to both you guys if you ever do get matched up.

Dr. Bill< marriage counselor

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Lou, I talked to the Hacker and he is in total agreement that he handled this whole thing with you wrong. :eek: He actually wants me to represent him with the negotiations with you on making a game at the Derby. The game of 11/7 seems like a fairly close game and I really believe that both you guys will enjoy the battle considering that ...believe it or not..he is really a gentlemen when at the table. (dinner table) just kidding.:D Seriously Lou, I along with many other players here would enjoy watching you two guys play, and it doesn't have to be for $5,000 or $10,000, i'm sure there are lesser amounts that would be appealing for you two guys to agree on, unless you really like the game and call his bluff.

Good luck to both you guys if you ever do get matched up.

Dr. Bill< marriage counselor

You guys really are a little too predictable.

I was texting about this the last few days with a some guys from the group and wrote the attached yesterday afternoon. We're all having a pretty good laugh right about now.

Lou Figueroa
didn't even take
24 hours

Attachments

• IMG_0678.jpg
    IMG_0678.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 3

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
You guys really are a little too predictable.

I was texting about this the last few days with a some guys from the group and wrote the attached yesterday afternoon. We're all having a pretty good laugh right about now.

Lou Figueroa
didn't even take
24 hours

Great, this is like playing "verbal one pocket" you knew the next move would be for me to "smooth" things out. :D You're right, isn't that in the best interest of playing a game you both enjoy and for stakes that would be mutually agreed on? Plus playing a gentlemen to boot.:D

It's true that many people would like to watch or at least hear about this match up, I myself would enjoy watching you guys play. Now that you anticipated correctly what I would say, it's your move next.;):D

Have a nice day.:)

Dr. Bill

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Great, this is like playing "verbal one pocket" you knew the next move would be for me to "smooth" things out. :D You're right, isn't that in the best interest of playing a game you both enjoy and for stakes that would be mutually agreed on? Plus playing a gentlemen to boot.:D

It's true that many people would like to watch or at least hear about this match up, I myself would enjoy watching you guys play. Now that you anticipated correctly what I would say, it's your move next.;):D

Have a nice day.:)

Dr. Bill

But of course. Your interest in making this match happen is purely out of, umm academic interest, if you will. And now, you are attempting to intervene as a completely neutral and impartial intermediary who hopes to further the greater good of the group and the game of one pocket in general. (Never mind that you spoke to hacker about this privately but address me publicly). Honestly, now that I think about it, what other earthly, possible motive (or intel) could I possibly ascribed to you that would have led me to anticipated your inevitable interest in this match, other than those pure as the driven snow?

Billy, I applaud your sincere efforts in this regards. In fact, I am so overwhelmed -- that you would step in like this out of pure love of the game -- that I have to say thank you, thank you very much. I think a tear is coming to my eye. Excuse a moment....

OK, I'm back. But no, hacker can still go pound sand.

Now *you* please, have a nice day.

Lou Figueroa

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Bert vs. Tony 1. wwyd

Bert vs. Tony 1. wwyd

Is like to nominate this for the most entertaining wwyd ever!! It's the thread that keeps on giving 👍🎱👍.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
But of course. Your interest in making this match happen is purely out of, umm academic interest, if you will. And now, you are attempting to intervene as a completely neutral and impartial intermediary who hopes to further the greater good of the group and the game of one pocket in general. (Never mind that you spoke to hacker about this privately but address me publicly). Honestly, now that I think about it, what other earthly, possible motive (or intel) could I possibly ascribed to you that would have led me to anticipated your inevitable interest in this match, other than those pure as the driven snow?

Billy, I applaud your sincere efforts in this regards. In fact, I am so overwhelmed -- that you would step in like this out of pure love of the game -- that I have to say thank you, thank you very much. I think a tear is coming to my eye. Excuse a moment....

OK, I'm back. But no, hacker can still go pound sand.

Now *you* please, have a nice day.

Lou Figueroa
Lou, that's a pretty strong accusation, you assumed that I have a vested interest in this match up and acted off of an assumption. Now why would you feel that way? And also accusing me of trying to manipulate you into playing a game that I may feel that you're going up hill with.. Well Lou you happen to be wrong, I would love to see this match happen, and not for the reasons you suspect, and yes it would be good for the game and the interest of the forum members. This would be a match up between two top characters, and would carry a high level of interest for reasons we all happen to know, and that's as pure as the driven snow as well. And to further my innocence in this alleged conspiracy i'm going to throw myself under the bus and tell you that I didn't even talk to the Hacker about this privately. I actually took it on my own to say this feeling that the Hacker wouldn't mind me speaking for him because it just may help in getting him down with you. Now as far as who's the favorite I wouldn't know, that would be decided at the table if you guys ever did play. Any ways thanks for your sincerity in wishing me a good day, and I appreciate you believing in me enough to make you cry. I'm sure you'll come to terms with it.

Have a nice day.

Dr. Bill

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Lou, that's a pretty strong accusation, you assumed that I have a vested interest in this match up and acted off of an assumption. Now why would you feel that way? And also accusing me of trying to manipulate you into playing a game that I may feel that you're going up hill with.. Well Lou you happen to be wrong, I would love to see this match happen, and not for the reasons you suspect, and yes it would be good for the game and the interest of the forum members. This would be a match up between two top characters, and would carry a high level of interest for reasons we all happen to know, and that's as pure as the driven snow as well. And to further my innocence in this alleged conspiracy i'm going to throw myself under the bus and tell you that I didn't even talk to the Hacker about this privately. I actually took it on my own to say this feeling that the Hacker wouldn't mind me speaking for him because it just may help in getting him down with you. Now as far as who's the favorite I wouldn't know, that would be decided at the table if you guys ever did play. Any ways thanks for your sincerity in wishing me a good day, and I appreciate you believing in me enough to make you cry. I'm sure you'll come to terms with it.

Have a nice day.

Dr. Bill

You've both got me tearin' up and thinkin' of Rodney King. :D

lfigueroa

Verified Member

Have a nice day.

Dr. Bill

Bill, no accusations! Oh no way, Jose!

And vested interest, lying, manipulating?! You?!!!! Of all people?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harumph, I say!!!!

I do have to ask: don't you just love "The Godfather" movies?

Lou Figueroa
“Now listen, whoever comes to you
with this Barzini meeting, he's the traitor.”

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky

Have a nice day.

Dr. Bill

Something's amiss, I do believe.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
what are you up to hacker?
:eek::rolleyes:;):p:lol

sometimes you can just ask politely and get what you want.
:)

then again.....sometimes you can't.....
:cool:

lou figueroa: born on a day, just not yesterday.

Is like to nominate this for the most entertaining wwyd ever!! It's the thread that keeps on giving &#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57265;&#55357;&#56397;.

it's kept me chuckling for a few days....

One guy's opinion, I think you're mistaken about Bill I.'s motives.

johnny :eek:....you should purchase the rights to ghost's 20-1 prop bet after all.....:rolleyes:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Bill, no accusations! Oh no way, Jose!

And vested interest, lying, manipulating?! You?!!!! Of all people?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harumph, I say!!!!

I do have to ask: don't you just love "The Godfather" movies?

Lou Figueroa
“Now listen, whoever comes to you
with this Barzini meeting, he's the traitor.”

I see say's the blind man, you are as smart as you say you are.:rolleyes: I'm trying to help you get into action and your more concerned with showing people your harsh manners, I thought more highly of you Lou, imagine.:( Your style of dealing with people make you quite the target for many people, but that doesn't seem to bother you as you enjoy this kind of back and forth.

Lou Figueroa< assertions are my life.:heh

Dr. Bill