onepockethacker challenges Lou

onepockethacker

Verified Member
JB and I had 15-year hard-ons for each other. That's why he wanted to play and it's why I wanted to play. Regardless of how you viewed the match up, we both thought we each had the best of it going in. And, regardless of what a nut case he is/was I had/have respect for John. He had he own internal logic, rationale, and a passion for what he said and did.

You, OTOH, are just a lout and blowhard who means nothing to me. I could care less if we play and what you have to say on matching up here.

Lou Figueroa

I just wanted to prove to everyone on here how full of shit you are.. and you just did it for me.. your a gutless turd... come on here talking all that crap how you can't get a game here or there.. what a joke.. your the biggest phony and shiit stirrer on any pool site ever.. the only reason you played J.B. you heartless turd was because EVERYONE knew you were stealing so save it...
seeing how you thought Tylers comment about Ghost was accurate why don't you play the Ghost some even? I will bet on the Ghost everyday.. you can show everyone who you perform in a TOUGH game for the big money..

P.S. can't wait to hear why you won't play Ghost now

have a nice day:)

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I just wanted to prove to everyone on here how full of shit you are.. and you just did it for me.. your a gutless turd... come on here talking all that crap how you can't get a game here or there.. what a joke.. your the biggest phony and shiit stirrer on any pool site ever.. the only reason you played J.B. you heartless turd was because EVERYONE knew you were stealing so save it...
seeing how you thought Tylers comment about Ghost was accurate why don't you play the Ghost some even? I will bet on the Ghost everyday.. you can show everyone who you perform in a TOUGH game for the big money..

P.S. can't wait to hear why you won't play Ghost now

Personally, I can't wait for Steve to come and admonish you -- like he did Tyler, for far, far milder comments :)

Lou Figueroa

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Personally, I can't wait for Steve to come and admonish you -- like he did Tyler, for far, far milder comments :)

Lou Figueroa

By the way im just commenting about your conversation on here.. I have made some good points.. how you think Tylers comments about the Ghost were funny yet you won't play the man even.. other people have said your the ultimate shiit starter and you won't play anyone unless you have 3 balls the best of it and I just happen to agree thats all.. Fortunately I was able to prove that in this thread.. Don't worry I don't hate you.. your one of the people I look forward to seeing every year at Derby:D

this post sounds a lot like post # 147 by you

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Way to totally avoid the question of playing Ghost.. YOUR A JOKE:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I see Ghost at the DCC every year. I'm sure that if he wants to play he will let me know and, if we're both in the mood, we can work something out there.

Unlike you he conducts himself as a gentleman and certainly doesn't need a lout like you for a mouthpiece.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
By the way im just commenting about your conversation on here.. I have made some good points.. how you think Tylers comments about the Ghost were funny yet you won't play the man even.. other people have said your the ultimate shiit starter and you won't play anyone unless you have 3 balls the best of it and I just happen to agree thats all.. Fortunately I was able to prove that in this thread.. Don't worry I don't hate you.. your one of the people I look forward to seeing every year at Derby:D

this post sounds a lot like post # 147 by you

I guess you missed it first time around. (I am told by friends in Florida and someone who played you recently that you're a little slow that way.) So here it is again: Don't care about your opinion.

Lou Figueroa

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I guess you missed it first time around. (I am told by friends in Florida and someone who played you recently that you're a little slow that way.) So here it is again: Don't care about your opinion.

Lou Figueroa

Two more lies by Lou.. he has no friends and I haven't played some in over 6 months... keep the lies coming Lou..

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Two more lies by Lou.. he has no friends and I haven't played some in over 6 months... keep the lies coming Lou..

I guess you'd be surprised then. I have friends all over the country. And "recently" is a relative term ;-)

Lou Figueroa

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I guess you'd be surprised then. I have friend all over the country. And "recently" is a relative term ;-)

Lou Figueroa

Unfortunately Lou you have what you think is a friend.. I have heard from countless people you assume are your friends they can't stand being around you in real life.. they tolerate you on the internet but in real life you are a bore with no sense of humor.. get the stick out of your ass and maybe one day you will find some friends

have a nice day

P.S. As far as people actually liking you I have it from reliable sources that if you were to unfortunately pass away... they could hold your funeral in a phone booth

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I have things to do so I am not going to argue but if you want to support what Tyler posted you go on my short warning list too, because I think his post was out of line, and I made that clear.

And hacker's posts are just fine by you.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Unfortunately Lou you have what you think is a friend.. I have heard from countless people you assume are your friends they can't stand being around you in real life.. they tolerate you on the internet but in real life you are a bore with no sense of humor.. get the stick out of your ass and maybe one day you will find some friends

have a nice day

P.S. As far as people actually liking you I have it from reliable sources that if you were to unfortunately pass away... they could hold your funeral in a phone booth

lol. At least I will have six pallbearers at my funeral. Better than the one poor guy operating the forklift the funeral home will need to hoist your lard ass :)

Lou Figueroa

onepockethacker

Verified Member
lol. At least I will have six pallbearers at my funeral. Better than the one poor guy operating the forklift the funeral home will need to hoist your lard ass :)

Lou Figueroa

The difference is your the first guy in history that relatives had to pay the pallbearers.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I have things to do so I am not going to argue but if you want to support what Tyler posted you go on my short warning list too, because I think his post was out of line, and I made that clear.

Steve I want to apologize that this thread turned out this way.. it was actually a great learning WWYD until Lou showed up.. I was hoping and praying he would be man enough to get in the box with the nuts but I knew he wouldn't.. he says the WWYD's are useless when compared to playing in real life under pressure but yet he doesn't want to back up his claims.. I needle certain guys on here that I know can take it.. Billy I., Ghost, Lsjohn etc... I was hoping he would play the Ghost some seeing how he criticized how Ghost plays under pressure but yet Lou skated that offer also....

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Steve I want to apologize that this thread turned out this way.. it was actually a great learning WWYD until Lou showed up.. I was hoping and praying he would be man enough to get in the box with the nuts but I knew he wouldn't.. he says the WWYD's are useless when compared to playing in real life under pressure but yet he doesn't want to back up his claims.. I needle certain guys on here that I know can take it.. Billy I., Ghost, Lsjohn etc... I was hoping he would play the Ghost some seeing how he criticized how Ghost plays under pressure but yet Lou skated that offer also....

wah, wah.

And since Steve won't censure you I will and just put you on Ignore with a couple other malcontents who have "no value added."

Lou Figueroa

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I will bet on the Ghost everyday..

:confused:...I'm so, so, confused...Rob wants to bet on me every day..but he always says that every shot choice that I ever pick is wrong..:eek:...

The only possible answer = I guess he must be mad at his money...:heh...:p

PS, And this time, I did not edit those posted words of Rob's...:D

onepockethacker

Verified Member
:confused:...I'm so, so, confused...Rob wants to bet on me every day..but he always says that every shot choice that I ever pick is wrong..:eek:...

The only possible answer = I guess he must be mad at his money...:heh...:p

PS, And this time, I did not edit those posted words of Rob's...:D

No after searching far and long I kept telling myself the United States is a huge country and I knew I would eventually find someone you can beat... luckily Lou's knowledge is so miniscule next to him you look like friggin Einstein...

Have a nice day:)