Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You vs. opponent - the end game 9 - wwyd

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
    If you want to reel someone in... shoot the 2 railer and sell out on purpose If you shoot it and sell out you look like a real sucker... I do moves like that all the time when Im trapping someone

    have a nice day
    if you shoot them and miss
    and are still ahead ive been around the block enough to quit.........

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
      If you want to reel someone in... shoot the 2 railer and sell out on purpose If you shoot it and sell out you look like a real sucker... I do moves like that all the time when Im trapping someone

      have a nice day
      Yeah, I do that all the time . . . without even trying!
      "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

      Comment


      • #93
        C'mon, folks. See Post #8 - the two-railer was my shot.
        If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

        Comment


        • #94
          For me, the two railer on the five is a bit too demanding. Too much going on and there's a big chance I will give up something on the five ball. if I don't get behind the eight ball. I don't think it's worth the chance, at least for me it's not.

          I still like going off the one ball to get behind the eight. The one is traveling toward the seven ball and there are many ways for them to get wired up to my hole making it difficult for him to protect against them by taking the rock up table. The hit on the one ball is not as thin as some might think making the shot a viable one.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	my one ball.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	391019

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by blindlemon View Post

            “Don't make the 5. Two-rail it to your pocket.

            Shot it 3 times with success all 3 times

            Thanks to the Ghost for the
            wwyd I love these wwyd’s. <----- Your welcome John

            Anyway my 2 cents, thanks again, John
            John...since you "shot it with success all 3 times"...I think you might have to spot most of us on here a ball or two at the DCC next year......

            - Ghost
            jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by vapros View Post
              C'mon, folks. See Post #8 - the two-railer was my shot.
              That you did! Credit where it's due.

              Sorry if I stole your thunder (my post did quote your original post). I did add the bit about getting behind the 8, and put a up a diagram, but that was probably implicit in your post as well.
              "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
                For me, the two railer on the five is a bit too demanding. Too much going on and there's a big chance I will give up something on the five ball. if I don't get behind the eight ball. I don't think it's worth the chance, at least for me it's not.

                I still like going off the one ball to get behind the eight. The one is traveling toward the seven ball and there are many ways for them to get wired up to my hole making it difficult for him to protect against them by taking the rock up table. The hit on the one ball is not as thin as some might think making the shot a viable one.

                [ATTACH]13145[/ATTACH]
                I would like your shot if it laid naturally to get behind the 8 but by my eyes I would be concerned about coming in on top of the 8, which would be a disaster. But I have not set it up to try yet.
                "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                -- Strawberry Brooks

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                  John...since you "shot it with success all 3 times"...I think you might have to spot most of us on here a ball or two at the DCC next year......

                  - Ghost
                  Oh, I think not. I know where I am in the food chain and it's not very high. As I said, I didn't like the shot at first but after trying it I found it to be not that difficult for me. I don't know why. I also didn't suggest that it's a shot I would shoot every time. I just tried the shot and got good results and said that.....Are you suggesting I fabricated the results. To what end, nobody sent me any money for me making the shot. I don't comment much. I commented because I was facinated by how easy it was.. Period. Franks shot is the more likely shot for me and I said That. In this case one thing I liked about the shot is it was semi aggressive leaving me with a safety and a ball up and down preempting the two railer on the one. I'm sorry you were offended. Often times people suggest shots I wouldn't shoot with a gun to my head. I don't think thier making it up, they just see those shots more clearly then I.

                  Isn't that how most pool shots are made, envisioned in the mind first and performed by the body lastly. I would like to play you with the proper spot because I would learn a great deal from you. One shot doesn't make a player, just a shot.

                  Have a great day. JohnG

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    My appoligy to Vapros, I was posting off the screen shot .

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X