Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You vs. opponent 14 wwyd

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
    Can you count billy? The 12 and 4 ball both came over to MY side.. Wait... WAIT.. he actually didnt use those particular numbered balls to set it up so the shot is no good Once again photographic proof has bit you in the ass Billy... By the way.. Are you going to use a straight edge or clippers on yourself MR CLEAN?

    Have a nice day
    Looks to me there are six balls left on the table, weren't there seven balls in the original picture? Could be my eyes, or my math, or possibly...Naaaa, impossible.

    Dr. Bill

    Comment


    • The shot in question is on the level!

      Dr. Bill I'm sorry I didn't set the balls up perfect ( numbers etc) i didn't think that was important, but the shot is very easy. The only problem and I found due to your comment of the FLAT angle was how quick the cueball moved up the table. If you read my post . I hit it softer the second time to avoid nearly scratching.
      OBTW you also notice my angle is not a steep as the original pic by Ghost.
      T

      Comment


      • This has been another wonderful WWYD.. Many different options as usual pick the one that best suits your own games and abilities..

        P.S. Billy's shot is one Im sure a lot of you had never seen.. so put it in your arsenal... Good shot Billy

        have a nice day
        Last edited by onepockethacker; 10-09-2015, 09:31 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
          Dr. Bill I'm sorry I didn't set the balls up perfect ( numbers etc) i didn't think that was important, but the shot is very easy. The only problem and I found due to your comment of the FLAT angle was how quick the cueball moved up the table. If you read my post . I hit it softer the second time to avoid nearly scratching.
          OBTW you also notice my angle is not a steep as the original pic by Ghost.
          T
          Tod, your angle is much steeper than the angle in the original picture. Post# 109 is where you show your shot with the angle being much steeper. If you notice that the cue ball is almost frozen to the bottom rail, where in the original picture of the shot the cue ball is over an inch from the bottom rail. The difference in the angle is what makes the 12ball bank the right choice, had the angle been flat like in the original picture you would have had problems controlling the cue ball like I suggested.

          I now want Mr. "Cabbage Head" (Hacker)to make his appearance with another post to apologize to me for laughing at the easiness that you executed your shot with.

          Again, the angle is too flat to make the 12ball bank into the 4ball the correct shot because of the cue ball control problems.

          Dr. Bill< Master of proof reading anything photographic.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
            This has been another wonderful WWYD.. Many different options as usual pick the one that best suits your own games and abilities..

            P.S. Billy's shot is one Im sure a lot of you had never seen.. so put it in your arsenal... Good shot Billy

            have a nice day


            Have a nice day.

            Dr. Bill< Master of reading photographic pictures

            Comment


            • Originally posted by wincardona View Post


              Have a nice day.

              Dr. Bill< Master of reading photographic pictures
              I dealt with you in the Cubs thread.... BUT just to prove how WRONG you are Im going to film the shot just to prove you wrong AGAIN.. then I will be done with the WWYD's.. You get too threatened by me so like I said you can have the WWYD's.. You are lucky I like you too much to want to see you bald.. Now please.. please.. no more P.M.'s from members to lighten up on you.. From this day forward Billy I.'s shots are the best in the WWYD's... see there that should relax you a little..

              P.S. If proving Billy wrong paid money the Hacker would be a millionaire..
              have a nice day

              Comment


              • Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
                I dealt with you in the Cubs thread.... BUT just to prove how WRONG you are Im going to film the shot just to prove you wrong AGAIN.. then I will be done with the WWYD's.. You get too threatened by me so like I said you can have the WWYD's.. You are lucky I like you too much to want to see you bald.. Now please.. please.. no more P.M.'s from members to lighten up on you.. From this day forward Billy I.'s shots are the best in the WWYD's... see there that should relax you a little..

                have a nice day
                Just to make sure this controversy doesn't die, I think Todd did get a few things slightly -- and relevantly -- wrong on the set up. He got (original numbers) 4 ball too low, cue ball too low and 13 too high and too near table center. At least that's the way I see it... better angle on the 12, no access to the 7 for Bill's shot, and 13 ball a harder cut to ops pocket... and he missed the 7 entirely with his bank of the 12.

                So we still need you to go to the pool hall.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
                  I dealt with you in the Cubs thread.... BUT just to prove how WRONG you are Im going to film the shot just to prove you wrong AGAIN.. then I will be done with the WWYD's.. You get too threatened by me so like I said you can have the WWYD's.. You are lucky I like you too much to want to see you bald.. Now please.. please.. no more P.M.'s from members to lighten up on you.. From this day forward Billy I.'s shots are the best in the WWYD's... see there that should relax you a little..

                  P.S. If proving Billy wrong paid money the Hacker would be a millionaire..
                  have a nice day
                  I don't have a problem with being wrong which has been evidenced in my admittance of several shots that I suggested that were wrong. You on the other hand have never retreated in spite of who or how many players disagreed with your choice. As far as your two rail shot on the 5ball in an earlier thread when I said that I have never seen any one shoot that shot in a real game where the score was close is true. I have seen you play a lot and have never seen you shoot shots like that as well. Imo it's a shot that solid players would never even look at let alone shoot in similar situations. Then we have this shot with the 12ball, this shot is an option but certainly not as good as an option as you're making it out to be because of the awkward angle, which you refuse to acknowledge. The shot I suggested with kicking the 7ball imo is a better shot in this situation then your shot because of the reasons I explained. Your rebuttal was my shot leaves a two railer on the 13ball Your shot puts the game at risk in many ways, deal with it if you can.

                  I'm going to miss your humor and your insight, while your away take a class in humility.

                  Have a nice day

                  Dr. Bill

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by wincardona View Post
                    while your away take a class in humility.


                    Dr. Bill
                    LOL.

                    I wish we had Ghandi and Mother Theresa to teach that class... we could see how long it took before Hacker started telling them what ignorant, egotistical jerk-offs they were.

                    Comment


                    • You vs. opponent 14 wwyd

                      When the disagreements get nasty I am not a fan, but this thread is pretty entertaining (and educational) even though at times it walks the line. And some of these last exchanges are downright beautiful
                      "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                      -- Strawberry Brooks

                      Comment


                      • Leading 5-2 I don't want to put any more balls in play. I'm banking the 10 on the 2 or 7 and going up table .

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by backplaying View Post
                          Leading 5-2 I don't want to put any more balls in play. I'm banking the 10 on the 2 or 7 and going up table .
                          I thought 10 straight across but only halfway, don't leave a crosser, leave whitey by the right side so the 8&12 are doubled up.
                          Last edited by libertyclick; 10-10-2015, 07:47 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
                            Well the general consensus is your shot...SUCKS You are no longer the DR. from this day forward you are EGG HEAD I tell you what I will let you give yourself a mohawk instead LOL LOL By the way did everyone see Billys pic in the flyer? If he is betting his hair in reality he is shooting a fuccking air barrel at me


                            have a nice day
                            Now that's funny.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
                              Well after noticing you are entered in the Seniors Tournament and after reviewing your answer here and in the other WWYD's I have come to one absolute certainty..... They are obviously not doing drug testing at the seniors tournament

                              have a nice day
                              We have 19 players and will probably get a few more without drug testing.

                              Everything we take is Rx in California.
                              JOHN HENDERSON
                              Al Romero Cue
                              Magic Chalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X