Derby City Classic challenge thread

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Speaking of action... LSJOHN!!! Since we have been taking shots at each other on this forum, let's put the shots where they belong... On the green gridiron. If you are game, (which I know you are) let's be sure to matchup at the derby.

Well, since I've reviewed your shot choices in the WWYDs and seen your stroke, I hesitate. Jesus wants me to be kind to the handicapped... er... differently-abled. I'll take it easy on you and just charge you $20/game.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Derby City Classic challenge thread

Well, since I've reviewed your shot choices in the WWYDs and seen your stroke, I hesitate. Jesus wants me to be kind to the handicapped... er... differently-abled. I'll take it easy on you and just charge you $200/game.

My eyes are also bad. That says $200 a game right? Ok. I grudgingly accept.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I am getting ready for you guys. Who wants some?

Hard Times Billiards of Sacramento

He's got something to smile about--Mark Hansen takes 3rd($125) in the midst of Northern Californias top one pocket players in our monthly One pocket Tournament.
John Henderson takes first($275) home, yet again. Congratulations, John!
Julio Cerezo settles with a respectable 2nd($175).
Not pictured is Kevin McLaughlin who took 4th($85), Jeff Gregory and Steve Smith, who picked up 5th and 6th($50)

24 players today--Hard Times generously added $200 to the event.

Attachments

• hendy1st.jpg
    hendy1st.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I'll take some...or give some depending on what kind of night I'm having��

Hendy gave me 13-3 and we broke even. I'll try you some like that.

Oh, wait, I just remembered, that was in a dream I had. Does that count? (My date for the match was J.Lo., and Charlize Theron was mixing my drinks.) :)

chicagomike

Verified Member
Hendy gave me 13-3 and we broke even. I'll try you some like that.

Oh, wait, I just remembered, that was in a dream I had. Does that count? (My date for the match was J.Lo., and Charlize Theron was mixing my drinks.) :)

John...hope you can save some of your taking and giving stories for the beverage counter. See ya there!!!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
IF I can stay sober, I might be able to reduce the number of trips to the ATM machine my partner would have to make. :eek:

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Hacker and I are looking for partners one pocket games. Lets hear from you. Save up !!!

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Hacker will handle any negotiations on what the games are depending on who jumps up:cool:

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
John, thanks but no thanks. Maybe you can try Hacker for a taste. Mitch everybody on the planet tell me i need a ball so I'll try you some 8-7 just to see how it goes. Or you and Tom can play Hacker and I even. in that game you can win something!

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
I'll get Mitch one of those Daniel Boone hats with the raccoon tail, all trappers have to wear coonskin hats:))) LOL especially from Philly. They are all triple smart!