Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derby City Classic challenge thread

Originally posted by Bobbytworails View Post
    Hacker and I are looking for partners one pocket games. Lets hear from you. Save up !!!

I'm not a big fan of partner games but I'll play you some heads up if you like, Bobby.
    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
      I'm not a big fan of partner games but I'll play you some heads up if you like, Bobby.
      If Mitch wants some I will stick my neck out and play some too. Hacker says Mitch is smart.
      JOHN HENDERSON
      Al Romero Cue
      Magic Chalk

Comment

John, thanks but no thanks. Maybe you can try Hacker for a taste. Mitch everybody on the planet tell me i need a ball so I'll try you some 8-7 just to see how it goes. Or you and Tom can play Hacker and I even. in that game you can win something!

Comment

I'll get Mitch one of those Daniel Boone hats with the raccoon tail, all trappers have to wear coonskin hats:-))) LOL especially from Philly. They are all triple smart!

Comment

Who is Bobby two rails ?Mitch is smart ask Hacker

Comment

Mitch knows me, he knows I have the game right. Ask Mitch

Comment

Mitch knows me, he knows I have the game right. Ask Mitch

Nope. I don't. Do it? I only remember your start a while back and Rob's comments. Anyone good enough to play in the hackers weekly ring game has to play pretty well. Glad you two made up btw . Funny. Around here everybody says I need 8-7. But I'll still try you even.

There's a difference between a trapper and a gamer. I'd say I'm the latter. I'm not good enough to trap anyone. I am getting better thanks to this site, but I'm no killer. But I do love to match up.

Lmk if you'd like to play Bobby Tworails.
                Last edited by Mkbtank; 12-10-2015, 09:20 AM.
                Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
                  If Mitch wants some I will stick my neck out and play some too. Hacker says Mitch is smart.

Everybody's a comedian 😇😇😁

You're the only guy at the Derby I'm askeered of John. 😢. 9-7 I'll try you though.

Comment

i'll see you at the Derby, we can figure it out there, Rob and I will play you and Tom some with 8-7 though.

Comment

i'll see you at the Derby, we can figure it out there, Rob and I will play you and Tom some with 8-7 though.

No thanks to the partners game. I always prefer singles. Looking forward to meeting you also and matching up!

Comment

Mitch

Only six weeks till derby... ain't no way you have to give up 8 to 7.

I do agree with John H. with the crew that's going...I am sure there will be some libations and stories...

B
                        Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

Comment

Booked Derby

I booked a room from Thursday the 21st through the following Sunday the 31st....signed up for all three events...sigh...yes I signed up for 9 ball...

Really starting to get excited about seeing all of my buddies from onepocket.org and making a few more...

Just so everyone knows, I have kept and plan to keep practicing 4 hours a day until Derby...My hope is to finish top 30 in each event...Hell I have to, 1600 down and have not hit a ball yet...

Bille

PS for those that don't have it...228-265-1394, I am ready to play...
                          Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

Comment

Originally posted by wgcp View Post

I do agree with John H. with the crew that's going...I am sure there will be some libations and stories!...

B
                            Every year while you social-butterflies are spending hours in the bar tippling, telling stories/(tall tales ) giggling and playing grab-ass with each other .....I'm in action gambling, or trying to get action...
                            Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 12-16-2015, 12:03 AM.
                            jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Originally posted by wgcp View Post

Just so everyone knows, I have kept and plan to keep practicing 4 hours a day until Derby...My hope is to finish top 30 in each event...Hell I have to, 1600 down and have not hit a ball yet...

Bille

PS for those that don't have it...228-265-1394, I am ready to play...
                              Bille, if you want to get tuned up a little for all those sharpies up North, just give me a call...

~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                                Bille, if you want to get tuned up a little for all those sharpies up North, just give me a call...

~Doc
                                you need to get to DCC yourself doc.....

Comment

Working...
                                X