Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derby City Classic challenge thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Derby City Classic challenge thread

    Well, since Bill Sczbill threw me a challenge and we are confirmed (if he attends), we will be in action.

    I figured I would start this thread for anyone who wants to challenge or negotiate a match during the Derby with anyone else from the site.

    Don't be shy boys. Let's mix it up!!
    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
    Well, since Bill Sczbill threw me a challenge and we are confirmed (if he attends), we will be in action.

    I figured I would start this thread for anyone who wants to challenge or negotiate a match during the Derby with anyone else from the site.

    Don't be shy boys. Let's mix it up!!
    I'll play any livin' human for $20. (I'll take 10-6 for $25, but don't tell my wife. )

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
      I'll play any livin' human for $20. (I'll take 10-6 for $25, but don't tell my wife. )
      After I bust Mitch, you're next.
      Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

      Comment


      • #4
        Derby City Classic challenge thread

        Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
        After I bust Mitch, you're next.

        Heh. Winner gets John. 😁
        Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

        Comment


        • #5
          Im in.. Who wants to play?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
            After I bust Mitch, you're next.
            whats our game?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
              Im in.. Who wants to play?
              Have you ever had a game at DCC off of here other than Billy?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                Heh. Winner gets John. 😁
                Hey, wait a minute. Always before the loser got John. Too late to change a 50-year principle now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Derby City Classic challenge thread

                  Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                  Hey, wait a minute. Always before the loser got John. Too late to change a 50-year principle now.

                  Ok. Loser gets John. The winner can go to the casino and blow his winnings lol
                  Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
                    whats our game?
                    I would love to play a few games with you, and as the john said, "Ill pay your price if you do it my way..... on credit."

                    Seriously, I'd enjoy a couple of hundred bucks worth of larnin' at 10-6, 20 a game, any time you don't have anything better to do. (And I'd do my damndest to make you do the larnin', but somehow I don't have the recommended amount of confidence. )

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                      Ok. Loser gets John. The winner can go to the casino and blow his winnings lol

                      Bad part about that, if one of you blows 6-8 hunnert and then has to entertain me for 20 a game, it would feel like your second nightmare.

                      As a strictly humanitarian gesture, I'll play the winner. I don't wanna look forward to hearing more than the usual amount of "20 dollar friggin' nit" mumblin'.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
                        im in.. Who wants to play?
                        11-4 $5000
                        Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                          Bad part about that, if one of you blows 6-8 hunnert and then has to entertain me for 20 a game, it would feel like your second nightmare.

                          As a strictly humanitarian gesture, I'll play the winner. I don't wanna look forward to hearing more than the usual amount of "20 dollar friggin' nit" mumblin'.
                          I am more than willing to win a hunnert a day for ten days
                          Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
                            I am more than willing to win a hunnert a day for ten days
                            A hunnert a day sounds great to me. I'd go straight to Wal-Mart with my savings.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                              A hunnert a day sounds great to me. I'd go straight to Wal-Mart with my savings.
                              They are non union at Walt mart, no game for you.
                              Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X