The T REX Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The T REX Bank

Here is a video I made to demonstrate how Tony made that incredible bank.

I shot it from an angle where you can see exactly what happens on the shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEGh_pZgBe0

I also posted it on the thread about it but I am sure a lot of people aren't following it anymore.

Thank you for taking the time to demonstrate and post. Simply a fabulous shot! I appreciate you taking the time.
    Sincerely,
    Phil

Comment

The T REX Bank

I agree. Thanks Wayne.
      Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

That's 2 great shots!! John B.
        Click here to order the DVD
        Click here to order JB shirts

Comment

I must admit, I have never used that shot but I am going to start practicing it because it comes up quite a bit...

thanks!

Comment

Looks great. Thanks for posting it Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by John Brumback View Post
              That's 2 great shots!! John B.
              Originally posted by androd
              He was shooting at it. You make it in his pocket, you send it toward your pocket, you double the corners and it goes toward your pocket, you hit it fat and maybe carom off the bottom of the stack, At any rate you take the CB uptable and hope the OB doesn't go over and back.
              There's a formula for this shot, it's been on youtube with Efren making it. The CB is farther away than what's ideal, but what the hey!

I rest my case.
              Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
              (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Originally posted by androd View Post
                I rest my case.
                Good eye Little Buddy JB aka The Skipper
                Click here to order the DVD
                Click here to order JB shirts

Comment

nice shooting wayne
                  thanks for posting
                  definitely a shot to practice

Comment

the shot

I thought tony's shot was froze on the short rail, is it still makeable from there?

Comment

Originally posted by tsk7878 View Post
                      I thought tony's shot was froze on the short rail, is it still makeable from there?
                      Are you talking about the object ball being on the short rail?. Then sure. J Swartz just put up that shot that The Beard did. Didn't you see it? It's not off the point though. It hits way above the point. Here go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojVLj...ature=youtu.be
                      "Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by tsk7878 View Post
                        Yes it is makeable from the tit if frozen.
                        Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
                        (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                          Here is a video I made to demonstrate how Tony made that incredible bank.

I shot it from an angle where you can see exactly what happens on the shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEGh_pZgBe0

I also posted it on the thread about it but I am sure a lot of people aren't following it anymore.
                          You can see my two shots at it here: http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showp...&postcount=121

First try:

Second try:
                          "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

The T REX Bank

Originally posted by Cory in dc View Post
                            You can see my two shots at it here: http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showp...&postcount=121

First try:

Second try:

Nice!!! Good work Cory.

Fwiw, I shot this shot twice today. While gambling. After seeing these threads. Although the ball was closer to the middle of the rail.

Didn't sink either one. Got safe once with the OB towards my side and sold out once.

In practice I shot that Freddy shot once. Drained it (bc it didn't count lol).

In closing... I would definitely shoot this again and am glad to have it in my arsenal for the future. Thanks T-Rex, Wayne, and the rest. 👍
                            Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

The Chohan bank cannot be claimed as original. Several years ago Efren shot it against Billy Palmer in DCC. It is available on You Tube and I talked with Billy about it and he told me it demoralized him in the match. The bank probably is best made on a Diamond table and I have not seen it made on a Gold Crown unless the cushions were altered somehow.

Comment

Working...
                              X