Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DCC photos

Originally posted by petie View Post
    I especially like the look on Mitch's face. Kind of like, "I'm really frucked now."

Hahah Petie you bastage. I can only think... If that was the best of the pics that Steve got of me then I have serious issues. I'm disgusting lol. That could be the worst pic of me I've ever seen. Oh well. Time to get on a diet

And yeah... You called that look perfectly. I was not happy. Not happy at all lolol.
    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Disco Daves cue

I believe his cue is the most beautiful cue I've ever seen!
      If you ever meet him ,verify. T

Comment

Thank you, it's a Richard Black.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Disco Dave; 02-10-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
          If you ever meet him ,verify. T
          Originally posted by Disco Dave View Post
          Thank you, it's a Richard Black.
          i actually sent him a pm asking about it
          agree 100%
          its GORGEOUS....

Comment

Another view

Snake wood forearm with ivory and pink ivory points, silver encircled pink ivory spearheads,

Silver trimmed Ivory and pink ivory ovals with flowers scrimshawed in the ivory ovals, ebony butt with ivory butt cap, caramel lizard wrap
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Disco Dave; 02-10-2016, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
              Agreed, that cue was stunning in person.

Here's a funny email exchange with my wife:

Me: "This picture was just posted on onepocket.org by the guy I was to share a room with. Thought you'd get a kick out of it since I was wearing the Mich shirt! But where did my hair go????????"

Wife (Diane): "Nice pic. Is this the first time you’re noting your lack of hair?"

Me: "sadly, no."

hahahaha

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by petie View Post
                I especially like the look on Mitch's face. Kind of like, "I'm really frucked now."
                I was never able to cause that look when I played him. I need another opportunity to try

Comment

DCC photos

I was never able to cause that look when I played him. I need another opportunity to try

Next year Dave. You do play well and it was a ton of fun.
                  Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Another view

Snake wood forearm with ivory and pink ivory points, silver encircled pink ivory spearheads,

Silver trimmed Ivory and pink ivory ovals with flowers scrimshawed in the ivory ovals, ebony butt with ivory butt cap, caramel lizard wrap
                    That cue brings new meaning to the phrase, "You shoot a good stick"...

~Doc

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys, but I wish I could wield it in a more worthy and skillfull manner. However, it is a pleasure to play with it.

Comment

Very nice cue indeed Dave! Sadly I didn't pay enough attention in person to notice anyone's cue as I was too focused on the matches

Next year I want to see it in person and maybe get a chance to play some!

Comment

Had the pleasure to play a few games with Dave. Me, Dave and Lou also went out to dinner to Binions steak house and had a nice conversation. Dave also has several other nice cues that he was kind enough to show me, but that Black cue is the cherry on top.

Comment

John, I enjoyed the dinner with you and Lou as well. On my way home I visited my Aunt in Fredonia, KY and passed through Paducah to get there. Wish I had recalled that that was where you are. I could have stopped by briefly.

Comment

Well heck Dave, i didn't know you were going to Fredonia. That's right down the road from me...lol

Comment

Skinny roads too!

Comment

Working...
                                X