DCC photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCC photos

As always, I had an absolute blast at this year's Derby City and of course I took a ton of photos. I have them uploaded now (well, the ones I considered the best out of the lot, anyway), organized into three galleries, Tournament, Action, and Ambience. You can find them here: http://www.poolinaction.com/2016-Tou...y-City-Classic

Many of the OnePocket.org guys appear in the Action gallery because of the days we were able to grab a table in there. So lets start with some of our guys -- and I'm going to let you guys try to figure out who is who:

The Ghost

Cincykid

Hardmix shooting, left to right watching, crabcatjohn, Henderson, and off to the right my friend Lee Ladoucer who was the Manchester NH representative in the American Rotation national tournament

Hardmix

crabcatjohn

Mitch

John Henderson

12Squared

DiscoDave
    Last edited by NH Steve; 02-22-2016, 11:13 PM.
    "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
    -- Strawberry Brooks

And some more:

Bill Incardona

Chicago Mike

Kollege Dave

OnePocket.org sponsored player JTomPilot

onepockethacker

John Brumback

frmn

Bernie Pettipiece
    Last edited by NH Steve; 02-22-2016, 11:05 PM.
    -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

I recognize all but one here... who is that in the next-to-last pic?

Comment

Steve thanks for bringing the camera and taking the time to post up the pics. I know what all of those tasks entail. That said, I rolled through all 119 of them. You have some great captures, I especially like the one of Danny standing against a dark background, it's a keeper.

Hardmix

Comment

DCC photos

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post

In the first or second post?
          -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Steve, thanks for organizing the pics. I must say I didn't recognize myself. I kept thinking "who is that geezer?"

Not my self image. I enjoyed them anyway. Some of my reaction shots are kind of funny. I sure need more work!

Surely I look old enough to enter the Senior Classic but I'm only 56. How about a waiver guys?

Disco Dave
            Last edited by Disco Dave; 02-10-2016, 10:04 AM.

Comment

DCC photos

Originally posted by Disco Dave View Post
              Steve, thanks for organizing the pics. I must say I didn't recognize myself. I kept thinking "who is that geezer?"

Not my self image. I enjoyed them anyway. Some of my reaction shots are kind of funny. I sure need more work!

Surely I look old enough to enter the Senior Classic but I'm only 56. How about a waiver guys?

Disco Dave

Dave you have the absolute best reactions out there!!
              -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Great pics Steve! Thanks for taking them and putting in the time to get them all online...

It's always weird seeing yourself in the pics - I always feel they don't look like me, but I guess that's the same way with leaving a voice mail, you never think it "sounds" like yourself either...it's all about perception!

Who is the real young kid playing pool? Was he just messing around or could he actually play?

Comment

Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                  Many of the OnePocket.org guys appear in the Action gallery because of the days we were able to grab a table in there. So lets start with some of our guys -- and I'm going to let you guys try to figure out who is who:
                  Well, the first picture is obviously Spector. Phil Spector. And I didn't even realize they'd let him out of prison.

That's a good one of Tom Wirth. But I see they didn't cut off his ID bracelet when they let him leave the nursing home for a few days down in Florida.

Good pics, Steve!

~Doc

Comment

Tres Kane from Phoenix.
                    JOHN HENDERSON
                    Al Romero Cue
                    Magic Chalk

Comment

John,

That is Tres "Big Daddy" Kane from Phoenix. Posts occasionally here under FRMN, I believe.

Tres cashed in the banks, but more impressively he got further than all of us in the one pocket (8th round) beating some great players.

He is a great supporter of the game, organizer/TD of a long standing Phoenix monthly one pocket tourney at Bullshooters.

Bernie.

Comment

As usual nice job on the pictures Steve!

Comment

I especially like the look on Mitch's face. Kind of like, "I'm really frucked now."

Comment

great pics steve
                            hope you will tell us who is who after we have had time to try and figure it out

Comment

Steve,

Great pictures, all! I went through the 3 sections on your website and really enjoyed them, thanks. You do good work. Again, it was so nice to finally meeting many of you at DCC, it's a good group...thanks for making me feel welcome.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X