Justin Bergman giving Billy Thorpe 9-7

1pwannabe

Verified Member
You come off the 15 and make the 5 leaving whitey in the pocket, pretty basic 1p shot.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I'd shoot the stripe by the CB into the left side of the 5 ball, hoping to knock the balls away from the opponent's area. Might even have one of them roll over toward my hole. If there's enough room I'd put a little left spin on the CB in order to have it come two rails behind some traffic. If not, I'd just leak the CB forward to about the center of the foot rail.

~Doc

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I'd shoot the stripe by the CB into the left side of the 5 ball, hoping to knock the balls away from the opponent's area. Might even have one of them roll over toward my hole. If there's enough room I'd put a little left spin on the CB in order to have it come two rails behind some traffic. If not, I'd just leak the CB forward to about the center of the foot rail.

~Doc

That's my shot, but I don't think center of the rail is good enough. I'd try to follow CB to 2-3 inches past the last diamond.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

~Doc

I like shooting the ball in but I dont like the idea of try to move balls away from the pocket. There is a chance a ball could leak out and leave a bank. Because of this I think the best shot is to come off another ball to pocket the 5. Doing this you have accomplished moving a ball away and left a blocker on the rail.