• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Bergman giving Billy Thorpe 9-7

Justin Bergman giving Billy Thorpe 9-7. Free stream right now at
    http://www.oncue2.com

Old School

justin broke. billy turned it around on him pretty quick. justin's shot. wwyd?

Click image for larger version

Name:	justin v billy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	391602

Comment

You come off the 15 and make the 5 leaving whitey in the pocket, pretty basic 1p shot.

Comment

I'd shoot the stripe by the CB into the left side of the 5 ball, hoping to knock the balls away from the opponent's area. Might even have one of them roll over toward my hole. If there's enough room I'd put a little left spin on the CB in order to have it come two rails behind some traffic. If not, I'd just leak the CB forward to about the center of the foot rail.

~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
          I'd shoot the stripe by the CB into the left side of the 5 ball, hoping to knock the balls away from the opponent's area. Might even have one of them roll over toward my hole. If there's enough room I'd put a little left spin on the CB in order to have it come two rails behind some traffic. If not, I'd just leak the CB forward to about the center of the foot rail.

~Doc
          That's my shot, but I don't think center of the rail is good enough. I'd try to follow CB to 2-3 inches past the last diamond.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post

~Doc
            I like shooting the ball in but I dont like the idea of try to move balls away from the pocket. There is a chance a ball could leak out and leave a bank. Because of this I think the best shot is to come off another ball to pocket the 5. Doing this you have accomplished moving a ball away and left a blocker on the rail.
            Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

he hit a nifty little billiard, pocketing the solid in the jaws of thorp's pocket and leaving whitey froze to the rail

Click image for larger version

Name:	justin v billy justin shot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	391610

Comment

Working...
              X