Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Jersey State One Pocket Championships

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Jersey State One Pocket Championships

    Clifton Billiards is hosting the 3rd annual
    New Jersey State One Pocket Championships
    May 14 - 15, 2016
    Double Elimination
    $125 entry fee if pre registered
    $150 the day of if spots are left
    12pm start time
    NO HANDICAPP everyone plays even

    *based on 32 players

    1st Place $1,500
    2nd Place $750
    3rd & 4th Place $400
    5th & 6th Place $250
    7th & 8th Place $150

    There will also be a side pot
    Sign up today and lock your spot
    CLIFTON BILLIARDS
    1158 MAIN AVE
    CLIFTON, NJ 07011
    (973)928-6622 *AFTER 4:30 pm
    ASK FOR VINNIE

  • #2
    Originally posted by CliftonBilliards View Post
    Clifton Billiards is hosting the 3rd annual
    New Jersey State One Pocket Championships
    May 14 - 15, 2016
    Double Elimination
    $125 entry fee if pre registered
    $150 the day of if spots are left
    12pm start time
    NO HANDICAPP everyone plays even

    *based on 32 players

    1st Place $1,500
    2nd Place $750
    3rd & 4th Place $400
    5th & 6th Place $250
    7th & 8th Place $150

    There will also be a side pot
    Sign up today and lock your spot
    CLIFTON BILLIARDS
    1158 MAIN AVE
    CLIFTON, NJ 07011
    (973)928-6622 *AFTER 4:30 pm
    ASK FOR VINNIE
    "Side pot."

    Heh. Very creative.

    Comment


    • #3
      we would like to do Calcutta but due to the fact that we have a Liquor License in the establishment the only legal alternative is a side pot. Where instead of the highest bidder getting their "horse", each player has the option of buying him/her self as a bet on the side... separate from the total pot

      Comment


      • #4
        New Jersey State One Pocket Championships

        Trying to get in this. Will know tonight. Dead money but should still be fun to battle.
        Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

        Comment


        • #5
          Still time left

          There is still time left to sign up for the NJ One Pocket Championships! dont miss out on this one

          Comment


          • #6
            Shoot, why do all of these one pocket tournaments have to be so far from me? I am all over one if I can get the drive under 3 or 4 hours...9.5 hours, once again too far.

            Good luck Mitch and any others who play!

            Comment


            • #7
              New Jersey State One Pocket Championships

              Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
              Shoot, why do all of these one pocket tournaments have to be so far from me? I am all over one if I can get the drive under 3 or 4 hours...9.5 hours, once again too far.



              Good luck Mitch and any others who play!


              I won't be in this one CK. I have pinewood derby regionals for my son in Cub Scouts. I think there is a free stream though so I will be watching some of it.
              Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi Vinnie, I wish you well with your tournament. Wish I could be there but the timing is just not there for it this year. If it is streamed I will be watching, Thanks and I enjoyed our talk the other week.

                Tom

                "Controlled Aggression" trwirth369@gmail.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Tommorow is the Day

                  tommorow the Nj one pocket championship will take place! if you havent signed up come down tommorow before 12 to lock your place in!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                    I won't be in this one CK. I have pinewood derby regionals for my son in Cub Scouts. I think there is a free stream though so I will be watching some of it.
                    mitch....that's awesome! post a pic of that car sometime.....

                    been cool for you to play, but that's a no-brainer for a dad. hope your boy has a blast.



                    (sorry for the hijack....some good sticks in NJ....audain, spears, fanny, etc...let alone all those great 14.1 players.....)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Seems the stream for this event has been cancelled, too bad was looking forward to watching some 1P.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hey Vinnie, who won? How about the brackets?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X