No announcement yet.

Bogies - Wwyd's and Prop Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a very talented field, for sure. IMO Jerry Matchin would be one to watch. Could be the dark horse... Pullen seems to me a good bet to win it. I don't know a few of the East Coast guys. Might be a sleeper in there. Not sure about Christopher in this field. It's a tougher field than was the SS. He might not make the top three (I'd need odds). But he's in the group of a half dozen guys who could win it. Should be some dynamite matches.

~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff sparks View Post
      Yep,

It's a bet.

I'll do a last longer also.
      I'll take James Christopher
      Pick any other player, whoever lasts the longest wins this bet.
      Windows open, I got $200.00 available for this bet, any brave souls out there want it?

Note to all on the last longer bet;
      I'll be at the tournament all day, so if you pick a horse in the race and post it here with the $ amount you want to bet, it's a bet, I will cover up to a total of $200.00 in wagers, no more.
      You must post your bet here before 11:00 AM CST today.
      Sweat bets anyone?
      Jeff,

I agree with Young Mitch, your contributions to this site since joining have been great. I don't do as much posting as most, but I do read everything, and jump in when the feeling comes over me.

It seems you have some money still available on your "lasts longer" bet.
      You don't know me, but believe me, my money is just as good as Mitch's.
      In fact, some of my money used to be Young Mitch's ,, so, I'd like to bet YM's $40.00 on my good friend Reggie Barksdale, and see if I can get a little parlay going, it's on!

Good luck to all
      The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

Originally posted by darmoose View Post
        Jeff,

I agree with Young Mitch, your contributions to this site since joining have been great. I don't do as much posting as most, but I do read everything, and jump in when the feeling comes over me.

In fact, some of my money used to be Young Mitch's ,, so, I'd like to bet YM's $40.00 on my good friend Reggie Barksdale, and see if I can get a little parlay going, it's on!

Good luck to all

I'm glad you are still enjoying that 40 dollar win a from year ago . You must be a good saver if you still have it. Why don't you splurge to a 50 dollar bet with Jeff and risk 10 of your own 😂😂.
        Last edited by Mkbtank; 04-15-2016, 11:52 AM.
        Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
          I'm glad you are still enjoying that 40 dollar win a from year ago . You must be a good saver if you still have it. Why don't you splurge to a 50 dollar bet with Jeff and risk 10 of your own ����.
          If he doesn't take the last $10 I will and throw my hat in the ring and take Billy I. for the last of his $200 prop bet.

please confirm Jeff, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
            If he doesn't take the last $10 I will and throw my hat in the ring and take Billy I. for the last of his $200 prop bet.

please confirm Jeff, thanks!

Good work, kid! Way to jump in the action 👍
            Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

lol thanks Mitch, can't leave his last $10 just hanging there...

Comment

Originally posted by darmoose View Post
                Jeff,

Good luck to all
                Posting this For Jeff Sparks: "its a bet". Jeff is covering a maximum of $200.00

Comment

Thanks Dave, I guess that covers me too.

Mitch has $50 on Tom
                  Hendy has $100 on himself
                  Darmoose has $40 on Reggie
                  Cincy has $10 on Billy I.

Good luck all ~

Comment

Mitch has $50 on Tom

Good luck all ~
                    For Jeff: That's it! Thanks!

Comment

Mitch has $50 on Tom

Good luck all ~
                      You got a good horse Kid, odds strongly favor you now in the original bet.
                      If you want to double up that sawbuck ($10.00) into a double sawbuck, ($20.00) I'll take Jerry Matchin in today's match for the hot seat for another $10.00.
                      What say you? We got action?

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                        You're the best Jeff. What a great asset to this site. Providing us reports, and keep in the action going. Not to mention starting this whole fantastic tournament. It sounds like you are quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with on the table again as well.

All that said, I love a good sweat bet. I'll take 50 on my boy Tom-Tom to outlast James. I have barely seen him play I know that he is a strong horse, but I can't resist a sweat bet on my good friend.
                        Was a good match to watch Mitch and TW prevailed over JC 3/2 on the one loss side. Table conditions were kinda brutal with the humidity at near 100% but that's part of pool life in Houston. Thanks for the action and if you will PM me your address I'll get the funds in the mail ASAP. Hope to meet you someday

Comment

Was a good match to watch Mitch and TW prevailed over JC 3/2 on the one loss side. Table conditions were kinda brutal with the humidity at near 100% but that's part of pool life in Houston. Thanks for the action and if you will PM me your address I'll get the funds in the mail ASAP. Hope to meet you someday

Will do, Jeff. Thanks. I am looking forward to meeting you also! Maybe you can join us at the Derby next year. Oh... And your cover is blown! 😁. You play really well.

Comment

You got a good horse Kid, odds strongly favor you now in the original bet.
                            If you want to double up that sawbuck ($10.00) into a double sawbuck, ($20.00) I'll take Jerry Matchin in today's match for the hot seat for another $10.00.
                            What say you? We got action?
                            Doh! Sorry Jeff, I wasn't around this weekend to check or I would have taken you up on that double! Like Mitch said, maybe we will see you at the derby in January!

Comment

Corey in DC. A straight up trustworthy member. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X